- = + = - E i g h t e e n - = + = -

-=+=- Will's POV-=+=-

I wake up to it being Friday. I have the best idea. Im not going to school today, im way too tired. I get out of Jordans grasp, which his arms are loosely around my waist. I stand up and look at the time. 9:00 AM. I sigh and get dressed. I get all my morning stuff done and take my medication. I wish I didnt have this Paranoid schizophrenia. I have taking medication and I hate seeing the figures when I forget to take it. I sigh as I finish brushing my teeth. I fix my hair and walk to the kitchen. I see my mum making breakfast. I smile. "Hey mum." She turns around from cooking her pancakes. "Morning sweetie. Wheres Jordan?" "Hes still asleep." She nods and goes back to cooking her pancakes. I smile. "Do you want any help?" My mum was moving from the pancakes to the toast. "That would be nice. Can you do the pancakes?" I nod furiously. I used to love making pancakes. I run to the griddle and flip the pancakes. 

I just finish up the pancakes, when I feel arms snake around my waist. I put down the spatula and turn around. I smile as I face my boyfriend. Were awfully close. "Morning princess." Jordan whispers. I giggle. "Morning Jor." He leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips. I smile as our lips move in sync. "Okay boys its time for breakfast, you can PDA when breakfast is over!" We pull away and look at each other and giggle. We walk to the table, hand in hand and sit next to each other. My mum was sitting a crossed from us. We all start to dig in when I feel a hand on my thigh. I gasp and cover it with a cough. I continue to eat, and Jordans hand keeps moving up my thigh. I hold in my gasps and moans and try to eat, but that just makes it worse. Jordan is really close to my groin and I look at him. He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at me. I glare at him and move my chair further from him. Jordan dropped his hand and stuck out his lower lip. "Why did you move away from me Will?" I could practically hear his smirk.

I roll my eyes and give him a 'you know why' look. I look at my mum and she looks confused as hell. I smile at her. "Dont worry mum, Jordans just being inappropriate at the breakfast table." I look at Jordan and see his cheeks go from pale to a deep crimson color. Me and my mum laugh at Jordans embarrassment.

We all finish breakfast, and thank god my boner went away. I did the dishes for my mum and went back to my room. Jordan was laying on the bed. I run to him and jump on him. He groans as I lay on top of him. I gasp playfully. "What am I that heavy?!?!" "No princess, your beautiful." I laugh and get off him. I lay on the bed next to him and smile. "I love you Jor." "I love you too princess." I laugh at my pet name. "Want to finish what we didnt finish?" I look at Jordan. He has a smirk played on his face. "I would love to." I try to get up but im pushed down by Jordan. He isnt going to win dominance this time. He places his lips on mine and the soft warm feeling re appears. I wrap my arms around his waist. Jordan asks for an entrance and I grant. Our tongues fight for dominance, and of course im weak and Jordan takes the first place slot. All of a sudden I get a craving. I want more.

I remove my hands from Jordans waist and slide them up his shirt. Jordan moans and I smirk. I felt Jordan melt at my touch. I took that opportunity and slowly pushed him on the bed. I started to rub my finger around his nipple, and the kiss slowly became moans. I slid off his shirt and we pulled back into the kiss. My craving was getting more and more for him, not to mention the massive boner. I pull away and look down at our pants. Jordan had a tent poking out as well. I smirk and look at his eyes. They have to much gloss. I un button his pants and pull them off revealing his tight underwear. I slid them off, realizing that im going to give Jordan a blow Job.

(Warning! Graphic stuff. Not totally smut yet.)

I was about to take Jordans underwear off then he switched us around. He kissed me but quickly pulled off my shirt. He goes down to to my pants and looks at me with permission. I nod nervously. "If you dont want to go there its okay." I shake my head. "Im ready, but just not too far." He nods. He slips off my pants, pulling my underwear along. I feel cold and insecure. Jordan smirked and grasped me. I gasp at the sudden contact. Jordan giggles. He positions himself on the floor. I moves his head down and he licks my tip, earning a bit of pre-cum. I moan as Jordan takes me in all the way. He makes his cheeks hallow and swallows me whole. Man hes good at this. I moan quietly so my mum doesnt hear me. Jordan picks up his pace and the pleasure is unbearable. I tighten. "Jordan, im close." He instantly stops and I flip him so hes on the bed.

I pull off his underwear and hes huge. My eyes go wide and Jordan laughs. I slowly take him in my mouth. I have no idea what im doing so ill just follow the way he does it. I hollow my cheeks and take him all in. I gag and I hear Jordan laugh. "Its okay, dont go too far." I laugh along and hollow my cheeks again. I go fast and not too far. I hear Jordan moan my name, and it just makes the mood alot better. I feel Jordan tighten and he comes into my mouth. I swallow the sweetness and Jordan flips me back over. "Its not nice to have you still full." I blush as Jordan takes me into his mouth again. I moan and lean my head backwards. Not to long I feel myself tense and a liquid squirt from my member.

Jordan comes and lays next to me. I smile. "Now I have to take a shower." I whine. "So do I. Want to shower together?" I shake my head. "Maybe another day." I wink at him and he smirks. "Okay." I get up and go into the shower. I wash up and think about what I just did. I smile. I cant wait to loose my virginity to him. I finish up and get dressed. Jordan heads in after me, smacking my ass as he goes into the bathroom. I laugh and sit on the bed. Thoughts coming back about what just happened.

Im so bored. Jordan takes forever in the shower. I think I should make a bucket list. I want to do alot of stuff, why not? I grab a piece of paper and a pen. I start writing out my bucket list.

                                                         BUCKET LIST

                   1. Loose my virginity to Jordan.

                   2. Go on as many possible dates with Jordan.

                   3. Go sky diving.

                   4. On the last day of school, kill myself.

The last one was the hardest to write, but I want it to happen. I really love Jordan to death, but I dont think that I want to stay here any longer. At least hes got a couple weeks, so we will just have to make the most of it. I hear the bathroom door open and I turn off my phone that has my bucket list in the notes. Jordan comes and sits next to me. "What do you want to do?" I ask him. "Cuddle?" I smile. "Of course." I get on the bed and Jordan lays next to me. He wraps his arm around me and I cuddle into his chest. "I love you so goddamn much Will." I frown. "I love you too Jordan." Man saying goodbye is going to be the worst thing ever. I hope I wont crush him too much. He will just have to let go. I sigh and snuggle deeper into Jordans chest. This is going to be a long 2 weeks.

Okay totally not about to cry about the ending of this chapter!!! Im sorry but its going to happen. I hope you enjoyed the small little smut part!!! I thought I would be nice and do that for you guys!!  Also if you want future smut, let me know!!! ;)

Also an announcement! I have created the cover and the outline for the new story I have!!! I am going to write the chapters before I end this story and have it all edited and make it amazing!!!!

If you dont know I finished my other story. I just wasnt feeling it and I had a pretty good way to end it. Theres this thing that I do. When I come up with an idea, I use it for all of my storys its really weird. Lel

Anyways I was watching Big Brother tonight and I had an idea that I could make a cube Big Brother! What do you think for the future? Let me know!!!

Vote if you enjoyed!!

Comment any feedback!!

STAY STRONG!!

-Gracie