8. Talking about Eli

Sarah's P.O.V 

"And it's like, I just want someone who won't give up on me, someone who will tell me, I know you can, I know you will, I trust you, someone who doesn't care about me calling at 3:00 a.m. crying or laughing, in fact someone who will cry with me or laugh with me, just someone, who will always be there no matter what, but then I also thought, who will give a crap about someone like me, I will always be the second choice, the weird, the awkward girl that sits at the last spot in the corner of the classroom, and it's sad because if people would actually give themselves a time to get to know me, they will realize, that I'm far away from being just that, I'm a person too, I have feelings, but then I realized that , I deserve someone who will like me or love me for who I am, so I'm going to stuck the fuck up to myself." I told Nash as I was lighting my cigarette.

"Lately, people have been so caught up in the "Be yourself" "be weird" "different is cool" thing that they actually start being like that just to be different, but if you think about it twice, you realize you're not being any different at all, you're just the same as everybody else." I continued.

"You know" Nash said "Sometimes you just get tired of waiting, and wanting something or someone so bad, that you're just left there not feeling anything at all." 

"Yes Nash I know, and you get back to think that you only want someone who won't give up on you, but  it's crazy because there are over 7 billion people in the world, and you just can't seem to find just one person who means everything to you, and you mean everything to them, someone who is deeply, madly, crazy in love with you" I said.

"People always seem to have their first love on a pedestal, like on top of everything, like it's always going to be your real, crazy, passionate love, and I also thought that for a moment, and boy did I was wrong, my second love was Eli, and it was the most real, crazy and passionate thing ever, and my first love was shit, he was a douchebag playing with my feelings." I said as I threw away what was left of my cigarette. 

"But it's enough of talking about love, let's talk about friends." Nash said trying to change the theme to cheer me up.

"Eli was my friend too, in fact my best friend. Friends are those people who make you laugh when you're at your worst, cry with you when they can't make you laugh, worry about you and I can go on, and on, and on about this, but I'm not going to do that. Friendship is not only about thinking what the other gives you, it's what you give them, I realized that most of my friendships have been, me giving all and receiving nothing for exchange, but then I met Eli, Eli made me feel accepted, and that I wasn't a failure and that I actually had a purpose on life, and that there is no friendship without bullying the other in an innocent way, some people said we were weird, but actually we didn't care, we were happy, and nothing else mattered at the moment."

"But then things started to go wrong, we were faced with challenges and things just weren't the same between us. But that wasn't what ended us. it was something else, it was something I'm not ready to tell you yet Nash." I said as I was spreading febreeze in my house so my mom won't find out I was smoking. 

*******************

So this chapter was short because it was a filler, but it was kind of important too, it was so you can get to know what goes through Sarah's mind, and A little bit of Nash's head. 

there's also some of what happened with Eli.

to get another chapter I want 20 votes :)