7. I'm a mess...

I'm a mess...

My head was fucking killing me right now, so let's say this is not a good way for me to start the day.

I look to the right side of my bed to see Rosie's messy morning hair, she is really pretty, but let me tell you, you don't want to see her when she has just woken up, and she was the real definition of bad looking in the morning. I decided I would wake her up because I don't know what else I could do, and I was really bored.

"ROSIEEEEEEEE" I yelled at the top of my lungs in her ears.

"YEAH MOM I'M AWAKE" She yelled back sitting really fast in the bed. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off, I mean if you would have seen her face you would probably be chocking now, trust me.

"Rosie, I don't know if you know this or not, but you're not at your house" I said with the tears beginning to fall from my eyes from the laughter.

"I hate you so much" she said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"I love you too babe!" I yelled so she would hear.

In case you were wondering, yes, I do remember everything I did last night, do I regret it? Not even a little bit, but knowing Nash, he will do something to make me regret it later. And I also have this feeling that I won't be seeing him on Monday, I can almost swear that I'll see him before Monday, but I'm not sure. And I repeat I'm not weird, I swear.

I heard my phone with the ring I have for messages, I went and looked at it.

From: Nash

Check twitter, NOW!

I didn't bother to answer and just went to twitter.

Holy shit.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

There were two pictures of us going around, one from the party and it looks like we are kissing, and the other one if from the P.E class. Okay now you can say I'm pretty fucked up, I mean millions of girls are tweeting my some messed up shit right now. But ask me if I care?

I honestly don't give a fuck about the hate tweets, and some of them are actually funny, because how can you hate so much a person you don't even personally know? That's just so wrong in so many levels.

I brushed that off and decided to text back the dumbass

To: Nash

Just checked it. What the actual fuck is wrong with your fans?

I'm going to tell you this one time. Tell your "fans" to fuck off, cause I am not going to deal with their shit.

Got it?

I quickly pressed send. Then Rosie came out of the bathroom and was on her phone, she was probably texting Shawn so, whatever.

*ding*

Another text.

From: Nash

Got it

That's it? That was the only thing he was going to say to me? After all, they are his fans, so he's the one that has to deal with them. Since curiosity always took the best of me, I decided to see what he was going to say.

@NashGrier: Guys, you should take it easy and back off a little bit, we're just friends.

So we're just friends now motherfucker? Yeah right. I quickly made a tweet.