4. Trust Issues

Trust Issues.

The thing I hate the most about doing favors for Rosie is that they always have to do with me doing things I would never do, and things I don't want to do, but this time I was sure as a fuck I would not help her. She wants me to go to this stupid party with her and Shawn on Friday, since he said to her that he wanted to meet her friends since she already knows all of his friends, and that explained to me why Nash knew Rosie's name.

I don't like parties, and I don't like doing things on Fridays, she knows that, and there's no power on earth that will make me go out this Friday, also I wasn't going to third wheel them.

Today was Thursday, so I had 3rd period right now, and that is P.E, I went to the girls lockers room to change and leave some of my stuff there, when I finished I went to the track field, to wait and see what we had to do today. Suddenly I remembered when Nash said to me that we have P.E together, so I looked for him.

Surprise bitch.

He was at the grades, but he wasn't alone. He was making out with the girl from yesterday, and let me tell you, this is something nobody would ever want to see. And that feeling from yesterday came back, I wanted to punch him, and yell at him, but I quickly brushed off that feeling. He stopped kissing her and looked at me right in the eyes and winked at me, then he said something to girl in her ear which made her giggle and she nodded. Then he stood up and began walking towards me.

Holy shit, can somebody kill me now?, I mean he didn't just catch me looking at him while he was making out with the Blondie, but when he looked at me I didn't looked somewhere else, I kept my eyes locked with his.

"Hey sweetheart, wishing that was you?" he asked in a cocky tone, but he was joking, I know I don't know him that well yet, but I could tell when he was joking.

"No dumbass" I said being the sassy person I am. He laughed, and I laughed too, it's just that his laugh was so funny!

"Anyways, where did you go yesterday? I searched for you" he said concerned.

"None of your business, and clearly you didn't search enough" I said angrily.

He was about to speak when the coach blew his whistle.

"Alright class, today we are going to do some team exercises, so grab you partner then I'll tell you what to do" the coach said.

And began looking for someone I could do them with, but realized that no one in this class liked me, or gave 2 shits about me. I looked to the side and saw the Blondie walking towards Nash.

"Hey Nash, so I thought maybe we could do the exercises together" she said with hope in her voice.

"Yeah we could, but I already got with Sarah, sorry Barbara" he said trying to look like he was sorry, when he clearly wasn't.

"It's okay, maybe next time, bye Sarah" she smiled at me.

What the actual fuck?

Did she just smiled at me and noticed me?

What the fuck?

"You know? You never asked me if I wanted to be your partner, for all you know I could easily say no" I said glancing at him jokingly.

"You won't say no, and if you do, you will be alone" he smirked.

I fucking hated him. He was right.

"Just shut the fuck up" I said mad. He laughed and I gave him a glance.

"Sorry, I was just making a point"

"It's okay" It really wasn't, he just made a point, yeah but the point was that half of the class didn't liked me and the other half didn't knew who I was.

The coach blew his whistle again, which meant our time to search for a partner was over.

"Alright class, so today, I let you pick your partner, because we're doing trust exercises" he said "and I guess you have at least a little bit of trust in the person you picked" he continued "so we're doing the ones that everybody already knows..." he began trailing off but I didn't really listened to him.

Holy fucking shit.

I have to do trust exercises with Nash. A boy I don't trust at all.

Also that little fucker thinks I haven't noticed that he's been looking at my legs way too long than he should, but hey it's not that bad, when he isn't looking at my legs he's looking at my butt, awesome!, feel the sarcasm there.

Suddenly I was brought back to reality when the coach blew his whistle again and told us to do the exercises.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I know you weren't paying attention" he said looking at funny "But I did listen so I know what to do"

"Let's just finish this, and also I would really appreciate if you stopped looking at my legs and butt" I said annoyed "Thank you"

I saw him blush.

Did I just make THE Nash Grier Blush?

I repeat this is going to be interesting...

"Well, the first one we have to do it's the one where you fall backwards expecting me to catch you" he explained to me.

"I'm not going to fall expecting you to catch me, I don't trust you" I said worried.

"Don't worry, if you fall I will catch you, always, trust me" he said winking at me. I don't know why but I feel like those words had another meaning, but never mind, it's just me thinking wrong things.

"Okay, I'll do it, but if you don't catch me, I'll kill you" I said as I was turning my back on him.

I felt his eyes on my bum, but I didn't really care, that gave a little bit of more confidence on my body.

"Ready?" I asked him looking at the sky hopefully.

"Ready"

I slowly closed my eyes as hard as I could, and let myself fall backwards, I felt the air slipping through the sides of my body, and before I knew it, I was in Nash arms, and he was holding me tight.

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked up just to be met by Nash blue eyes, our gazes locked and it was like the world was shut down and it was only the two of us. But I quickly looked down, and recovered myself, with Nash hands still on my shoulders, and turned around and quickly got away from him.

I looked at him and he was trying to recover from extremely closeness, he got over it and looked at me.

"I told you I would catch you sweetheart; now the question here is will you catch me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes I will, now let's do this" I said.

Nash began to turn around and I couldn't help myself but stare at his back, God he must work out because his back it's something.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah, but don't put all your weight on me, because you know I'm really petite, and you're really big" I explained to him.

"Okay"

He fell towards me, and I catch him, but he was too heavy and we both fell backwards.

"Oh my God, Nash!" I screamed "I told you not to put all your weight on me" I said laughing, our positions were really funny. He was on top of me between my legs, and I was on the ground like a starfish. He laughed along with me. But suddenly he stood up and carried me (like in the picture), and I just laughed harder.

Until the coach blew his whistle.

"you two, stop joking around" he said pointing at us and suddenly I realized that almost the whole class was looking at us with smiles, and some people even taking pictures. I blushed really hard and just looked at the ground.

We were getting along, and my trust issues were solved.