1. New look new life.

Today was the first day of my somophore year, this has been a rough summer, I have spent it on my grandmother's house, and I've changed a lot, just so you know my freshman year wasn't the best, I didn't exactly dressed up well, and I wasn't the most sociable person, I spent most of the time on the library but, this year was going to be different, I thought as I was picking up my outfit. (Outfit on the external link)

When I was done, and liked how I looked, I went downstairs to have breakfast, "Hi mom" I said as I was entering the kitchen, "Good morning sweetheart" my mom replied searching for something on the fridge, I didn't really care, I just got some cereal, and went upstairs and brushed my teeth, I picked my backpack shouting to my mom saying I was leaving, I put my headphones on and began walking to school.

The closer I got to school the nervous I became, like what if no one liked me, or no one talked to me just like last year, I decided that I was going to let that bother me, but the nervousness was still there but I just kept walking, then one of my favourite song came on Guns by Chvrches.

"You had better run from me with everything you own cause I am gonna come for you with all that I have"

I entered the school, and everyone heads turned to look at me, some people in shock, some with envy? , mouths open, and wide eyes, I'm not gonna lie, I was liking this; I smirked and continued walking like I owned the place.

"Take a good swing at me and everything is even so finally, we agree no place for promises here you better run, you better run so hide, hide, I have burned your bridges I will be a gun and it's you I'll come for"

I looked to sides of the hallway and see all of the cheerleaders faces that once ignored me, looking at me with envy in her eyes, and I just ignored them, and I felt so good.

"I tread the water all the while; you stuck in the knife that you held at my back"

As I was almost getting to my locker I heard a lot of whistles, I turned around to see almost all of the guys that only talked to me to copy my homework, and at that moment it hit me, they all thought I was new, to say I'm shocked is the least, I'm speechless.

"I will be a gun and it's you I'll come for"

Just as the song was almost ended I dumped into someone and fell, I quickly got up, and turned around "Oh my God, I am so, so, so, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I say and looked up to be met by a beautiful blue eyes, Nash... "It's okay sweetheart, I wasn't looking either, so... are you new? I haven't seen you around" he said, yeah, Nash Grier just talked to me, and not to ask me for my homework or to laugh at me, this New look, it's definitely a new life too "No, actually, you know who I am" I said smirking at him and raising my eyebrow "No, I don't think I know, I wouldn't forget such a beautiful face" he said looking me up and down. "It's Sarah, the girl you copied your math, history, and Spanish homework of, last year" I said suddenly feeling angry at him, for not even knowing who I was. "What?! Are you kidding me? , what happened to you?" he said really surprised that he was just flirting with me. "Yes asshole, I guess summer can do a lot of things, see ya" I winked at him and finally got to my locker, not without seeing some girls glaring at me, just because I was talking to Nash.

Let me explain to you who Nash is, he is one of the hottest guys of the school, he is also vine famous, and is in the lacrosse team, simply everything you hoped for in guy. I've always had a crush on him since I've known him since elementary school, but he never noticed me, until now.

I was closing my locker, someone tapped on the shoulder, and turn around just to see my best friend standing there with her mouth open and her eyes almost falling out "Sarah! oh my God, what happened to you? I mean, I know you told about changing your style a little but you completely changed!" She says surprised, yes I know Rosie is my best friend but I didn't really send her pictures of me over the summer so yeah... "Well, I may have changed on the outside but I'm still the same, now let's go we're late for class" I said intertwining our arms, dragging her to the classroom.

When we entered all eyes were on us, but I didn't really care anymore, we sat kind of in the middle, and started telling each other all we did in the summer, when Nash entered the classroom, he looked at me in the eyes and went straight up to where I was, "Hey Rosie, do you mind if I sit here today?" he asked looking at me "Sure, no problem Nash" She said winking at me and getting up.

Oh boy, Nash Grier just sat next to me, this is gonna be fun...