2

Stella

"Class remember we have a new student today please make her feel welcome and happy." the snobby teacher said.

His glasses were crooked and his forehead wet with sweat.

"Who gives a fuck about her." A familiar high pitched voice said a few seats behind me.

"Ms.Roberts that's enough, if you speak again that'll be detention." Mr.Harris spoke sternly.

I suddenly liked this teacher. Although I knew that him giving her detention wouldn't stop her from bashing me with her words.

"Fine give me detention I don't care she's an ugly bitch anyway. Why dont you just stay in America where your rotten ass belongs." Tiffany said glaring at me.

I turned my head to the right to see him. He was laughing at me. It hurt to see him laugh at me. I barely know him but it still hurt. He clenched his jaw when he looked at me. I quickly looked away. Why is this happening to me? Tiffany was right, things did get screwed up back in California but I still had a better life. I had a chance to better myself. Those chances were taken away. Moving to Australia has to be one of the worst choices my parents made.

After everyone had finished laughing at me the bell rang. I packed my books and bolted out the door. If I was going to cry I'd do it in a place where people rarely go. I ran my way through the crowd and to the library.

I sat in the back of the library and balled my eyes out. This past day has been horrible. I miss my old friends the ones I could depend on even if I was being a bitch. The ones that made me more self confident.

Ever since moving here my self confidence is at a level of zero.

"Hey ugh you okay?" A deep voice asked me. A familiar deep voice. I looked up to see him. Why was Calum here? He doesn't give two shits about me.

"Why do you care just get away from me." I said brushing past.

"I actually care listen about Tiffany it's complicated I just-"

"What? You just go along with whatever she says? You laugh at the mean things she says to people. You treat her like she's a good person and she isn't." I said as tears filled my eyes again.

"Calum! babe where are you?" Tiffany's high pitch voice echoed.

"Uh oh you better get going your queen awaits." I said walking off.

"Stella wai-"

Before he could finish I left the library in sadness. He looked sincere but it's probably just an act to get a laugh out of it. Something for Tiffany to harass me more.