1

Stella

"Ok so literally who is this stupid bitch, and why the fuck is she sitting in my seat?" Tiffany huffed.

Honestly moving across the world was the worst idea my parents have ever made.

I don't know anyone and no one knows me, It's my first day and I already know the name of the school's biggest bitch.

Tiffany Roberts, has been pregnant twice, had an abortion at 14, gave her baby up for adoption at 16, has probably slept with over 200 guys in this school, has bleached blonde hair and blue eyes, supposedly she's supposed to be expecting another baby.

"Oh well would you look at that, it's the new girl." She said twirling the ends of her hair around her index finger.

"I don't know if you've noticed but this seat is taken, so if you could just get the fuck up and move over to the table near the garbage cans that'd be really great." She said. Her clique laughed at her choice of words.

I had nothing to say since she would win over me anyway, but I didn't feel like sitting near a bunch of garbage cans.

So I still sat there even if it meant being embarassed.

"Are you fucking deaf, I said get the fuck-"

"Hey babe." I heard a deep voice enter the room.

I turned around to see a tall handsome boy with tanned skin and tattoos on his arms and one near his collar bone.

He was completely gorgeous.

I didn't even realize I was staring at him until I felt a hand push me.

"Hey quit gazing at my boyfriend, you little shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." I replied.

"Tiffany relax, I mean I'm sure she didn't mean to do that, just take it easy." He replied to her.

"Calum why are you defending her, she stole our table and she's staring at you." She scowled.

"I'm not defending her, I mean she's a total bitch for doing all those things but  take it easy she's new." He smiled a devious smile.

I picked up my tray of food and started making my way over to the empty table, my face was feeling hot and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh, and new girl, here's a little treat for you." Tiffany's nasal voice said echoing in my ears.

I turned around and milk was thrown all over me. The voices of kids laughing filled my ears. Everyone was laughing even the nerds of the school. I looked over at Calum who was giving me a small look of sympathy but he just stood there and did nothing.

I ran out of the lunchroom and into the bathroom and balled my eyes out.

In California I would've been the bitch to something  as screwed up as that, but I keep remembering that I moved all the way across the world and it's a different life now. Things have drastically changed and are no longer the same.

I don't belong here, I'm an outcast.

A/N: So like I said it's January and this story can start now so yayyyy.