Chapter 2

Adrianna snuck in to Frack at mignight wearing a black suit. She used silent wepons to climb the wall, leaving almost no tracks. Just before she climbed down the wall, she noticed two guards arguing. She stayed and listened. "Will you stop joking around!" The first one said to the second one. "Awww C'mon Jack, we've been doing this for 13 years and no one's ever gotten past our walls!" The other answered. "Whatever shut up." The first one replied. Too easy thought Adrianna to herself.

She took out two stones and threw it to the first guard's shoulder. "Thats it Rick I have had it with you, I'm telling the captain!" Yelled the first guard as he stomped away, the guard named Rick running after him while yelling, "What!? But I didn't do anything! Jack!? Jack!?" As they walked away, Adrianna climbed down silently and flicked a strand of her hair. "Pfft, too easy." She said to herself.

She went behind a wooden house and changed into ragged clothes to blend in with everyone else in case she got caught. She found a house that was run down and abbandoned and a large tree stood beside it. She climbed up the tree and to her great surprise, the tree was completely hollow inside. The branches grew as if it were wrapping something so the inside was the ideal spot for spying. No one outside could possibly look in, but anyone inside could see the outside. Adrianna couldn't believe her luck and climbed in. She lit one of those glow sticks to change. She woke up early in the morning from the alarm in her ear peice.

She climbed down the tree and mingled around while writing down notes and the first one was of course "very poor and unmaintaned." She also noticed that there was almost no food and the streets were full of beggers. Then one day as she strolled down the lane, she met a very beautiful teenage girl that didn't wear ragged clothes but a simple T shirt and shorts. Adrianna found it curious as everyone else wore ragged clothes.

The girl had beautiful platinum locks of hair that hung down her chest and stopped at her waist. Her eyes she noticed was a clear blue colour. She was truly very stunning.

"Hello there, have you any food? Please I have to feed my baby, he's a newly born baby and needs all the milk he can get." Adrianna begged the girl. Adrianna was quite thin and bony so it was quite believable. "Oh of course, come, follow me." Said the girl. "Oh thank you! Thank you! You don't know what this means to me!" Adrianna thanked the girl as they started walking back the way the girl came.

Soon, they reached a fairly nice house for a kingdom like Frack. The girl told her to wait outside as she hurried in. "Mom, there's a young lady outside saying she wants milk for her baby! Can I bring her in?" The girl yelled in to the house. But instead of a woman's voice replying, a handsome young man hurried to the girl. "Aunt Linda's not here Em, whats up?" Just then, he noticed Adrianna standing outside. "Oh." Was all he could say as he looked her up and down.

The boy looked about her age. He had auburn brown hair with coal black eyes. He wore a baby blue shirt that had a text at the back. "My life ain't a disney movie. You don't see me surrounded by girls and talking seducively. So before you say I have a perfect life, please think and use your brain."

Adrianna felt a blush but said nothing. "Hello, what's your name?" Asked the boy. "Laurentine. Laurentine Sailah." She said. She felt sad to lie to such kind people but she wouldn't risk letting them find out who she really was. "She needs food and milk for her newly born baby boy." Said the girl. "Well go get her some then." The boy said. "By the way, my name is Jared and that was my stepsister, Emma and Emma's mother's name is Linda. Now whenever you need anything you can come look for us okay Laurentine?" Said Jared as he passed her some food and milk. "Thank you Jared and Emma! Thank you!" Said Adrianna as she started down the path bottles of milk and some food in her arms.

As soon as she crept back to her tree, she wrote down some notes about Linda, Jared and Emma then waited for nightfall to sneak back to Pros. As soon as King Bradley and Queen Eallenor saw her they ran and hugged her. She was like a daughter to them. "Adrianna! Oh Adrianna are you alright? Are you hurt?" Asked Queen Eallenor in a panicky tone. "I'm fine your grace, it was easy. I've completed my report already." Adrianna replied as she pulled away.

And so Adrianna told the king and queen all about Frack and the queen was quite intrigued when she told them about Jared and Emma. "Adrianna, I want you to learn more about Jared and Emma. It seems like their family is the only rich family in town from the way you put it." The queen ordered her. "Yes my queen." Said Adrianna. "Alright now go to bed. Tomorrow you'll have to go again." Said the king. "Yes your majesties." Adrianna replied as she did a perfect curtsey and began walking down the lamp lit hallway towards her bed chamber. It felt so long since she had been here. She was glad to be back but she had promised the queen that she would find out more about Jared, Emma and Linda.

That night, Adrianna went to sleep in her own bed, her own bed chamber and her home. She was glad to be back and to sleep in comfort.

Hey there readers, so heres chapter 2. I've been reading other stories and compared it with mine andg I feel like I'm getting the hang of this.

So don't be a silent reader and comment. And if you clicked the star button and voted for this story I would really apprieciate it. So bye bye.

If I'm lucky I can upload another chapter tonight .