PROLOUGE

Once there were two kingdoms. One was Pros and the other was Frack. These two kingdoms were the complete opposite of each other.

Pros was a kingdom ruled by King Bradley. King Bradley ruled as a kind good king. He provided the people with anything they needed, the landscaping of the kingdom was great. It was located slightlyabove the Khatulistiwa line towards the north so it wasn't too cold and food grew easily and the cows and goats lived peacefully. King Bradley was everything you would want from a king. But.... he was terrible at keeping the kingdom safe. There was no wall keeping the kingdom safe, there were no warriors to fight when the kingdom was at war. Yet luckily, no one ever threatened the kingdom, it stood peacful and majestically. King Bradley ruled happily with his wife Queen Eallenor and his baby boy Sanjay

The kingdom of Frack on the other hand, wasn't as lucky as Pros. It was ruled by king Thomas. He was a selfish king . He did't care about the poor people that begged for food in his kingdom. As long as he had food, he was happy. He made his people work day and night in exchange for money. The people used the money to buy food from outsiders. There were literally no trees in Frack. The area was only filled with poor people's houses and small farms. King Thomas ruled cruelly and selfishly. But he was the best at security anid safety. He had armies that were well fed, weapons that were very strong and a tall strong wall made of stone surrounded the kingdom. King Thomas ruled bitterly in the shadows with no queen and raised a fine young son. Patrick was 23 years old and very good looking.

Jared, the younger of the two was 21 years old. Jared was despised by his father and his brother. They blame him for Queen Ella's death. The queen died during child birth but the doctors were able to save the baby. For 21 years Jared was cast out and sent to a poor woman's home to be raised. Linda told Jared about his real parents right from the start and Jared was happy living with Linda in the village as one of the village folk, he too was quite handsome looking but he was dissapointed at how his father ran the kingdom.

So okay, I'm gonna let AshleyUhenTan take over my Lily Potter and the Sumsturg Monster Story and I am going to focus on this one now so wish me luck. By the way this is all in my imagination. If I offended anyone its just a coencidence.