Chapter 4

Hey before I start this chapter let me just say I will be writing someone's POV today

Life was hard for Jared and Emma. They mourned for their precious aunt and mother. Every time Adrianna watched them she would feel their pain and almost end up crying as well.

Jared's POV

I sat there staring at the broken village. Why did you have to leave us aunt Linda? I asked myself. I felt so alone. I felt scared as if I had just realized that I'm in the real world. It ain't just a video game anyomre its the actual thing. Now what do I have to do? I'm playing cruel mode here where you only get one life, one chance and everything is trying to bring you down. Its almost impossible to win this game.

Emma's POV

I watched as Jared sat at the window, looking out to the land of poor. I knew out of the two of us he was the saddest, he was the most broken. He felt alone I could see it. He needs someone to share his feelings with. Someone that will love him and tell him everything would be fine. I wish mom was still here. Oh when I find the person who killed her, I swear I am gonna make them suffer.

Adrianna's POV

I don't know why but I felt so sorry for Jared and Emma, so I pretended to be one of the villagers who came to her funeral. It must have been the gloomiest day I have ever seen.

Third person POV

Adrianna was among the first to arrive. She put on a slight makeup to make her look poor and skinny (trust me its amazing what these things can do). She rang the doorbell and was greeted by a sad looking Emma with green contacts. Adrianna thought she looked absoloutely beautiful with the contacts. "Hi Laurentine, come on in, you're one of the first ones here." Emma greeted. She wore a black dress and black shoes. "Thak you Emma." Adrianna/Laurentine replied. She looked around the room.

Lots of sad looking people in ragged black clothes but no Jared. Out of curosity, she turned to Emma and asked, "where's Jared?" .Emma's face turned even more sad looking. "He refuses to come down. Everyone has tried to coax him and everyone has failed. You could try if you want."