What To Do When You Like Your Boy Best Friend

Aloha my little chickens,

So, when you've got a boy best friend, it is pretty amazing let's be real here. But as soon as you start to like them in that way, it all goes down hill.

This can either go three ways
The first way is - He likes you too and you go out and it's perfect
The second is - You go out then break up and you're no longer friends
And the third way is - He never finds out and it's awks as because you suddenly don't know how to act

But all I can say is, liking your boy best friend can be either the worst part in your life, or the best. There's no in-between. However, if you're close enough to go ahead and do it, tell him because it shouldn't get that awks if you're like 100% best friends.

Like the second one happened to my cousin two days ago. Her old boy best friend decided to go out. And it was all perfect until he stopped liking her... *big eyes emoji*
So when me, her and him went out two days ago, he didn't spend much time with her and mostly me. Like he even decided to start a play fight which my cousin didn't like at all. Obviously.
So those two broke up and now they're not close. However, it's supposedly all my fault they can't get close (my cousin said this) all because me and him are now best friends. So me and my cousin had an argument over it. But, he says he prefers me anyway....
And now I don't even know what to do

Love you all,
Vote, comment and follow meeeee :)