The Reason Why She Is Broken. (Her pov of the break-up)

Tears upon tears. They will stop at some point but her heart well never heal completely. Being in love is something you never get over. She was truly in love with him but he didn't not see it.

So she sits in her room completely alone. There is a half eaten pan of brownies that lay on the edge of the bed while a can of whipped cream lays on the floor. Her door locked and music blaring so now one can hear her sobs. Books also cover her once spotless floor from where she tried to read but it was to much of a reminder that he choose to leave her.

Her red eyes stared at the tv as 'Dear John' played in the DVD player but she was to lost in her thoughts to watch. She didn't understand what had went wrong. She missed him so much.

She had sworn that she would never fall in love with a boy. Love ended in pain, always has always will and she knew this. That is way she sworn not to fall but her was. She had fallen in love.

The girl had fallen but she didn't have a net to catch her. All she had was a hard cold, lifeless stone to catch her.

A broken heart? She also didn't believe in a broken heart, just a cracked heart but she never thought it could break but now her heart felt very broken. She believed now....

Her fingers black from her black tear. Her cheeks stained black from her make-up, she didn't think about not wearing it today but she was regretting it. Her eyes blood shot, and red. Bottom lip blooding. She was a mess.

She buried her face in her pillow scream like a child who didn't get what they wanted.

Mind racing with idea of how she could get him back. She wanted his love more than anything! She needed him...but one thought stopped all of this.

'I'll never get him back...'