The Reason Why She Misses Him So

The fifteen year old girl sat on her hot pink blanket, softly crying in to her hands trying not to make a sound. She made sure she lock her door making sure no one would come in, she would deal with her mother later if she found out about it. Her new phone was laying on the floor just below the hall she had throw it at. The screen black and empty, dead: just like her best friend would be right about now.

'Good-bye.' A one worded text messaged, but she knew the meaning right after reading it.  She texted him back again and again till she just couldn't take it anymore and throw the phone in frustration. He never answered her texts.

He was ending his life tonight; leaving her, his best friend, alone in the world. She may look and act like she didn't need anyone that she was happy being alone but truthfully she need someone so badly. She was pretty and talented in dancing but she wasn't to smart, she tried to be but she just didn't understand. She needed someone to guide her though life. To help her understand things in this world. She knew this and so did he. He was like a brother to the girl. She love him, and she knew he loved her too.

She remembered the first day she saw him. The girl sat at the beach alone under the pier trying to clear she head. Her dad, who was in the Navy, was gone again out at sea for another five months till he would come home again. She missed him dearly, wishing he was home with her and her sisters. She remember screaming when a crab started to crawl foot, she jumped up and dusted off her clothes. A loud deep laugh came from behind her. She turn quickly but no one was there, looking towards the dunes and piece of black catch her eye as it moved back and forth. She crawled up the dunes and saw a boy chuckling to himself. The girl smiled and slowly sat down next to him. That how it started....

Months past and they became best friends. The girl never told her parents about him afraid she wouldn't be aloud to she him anymore. He was two years older then her after all but she did't mind. She would act like she would go to her friends house but they were only covers. He was her only true friend.

He was abused by his father, his mother killed by a drunk driver. She knew of this, she always was told him to come live with her or ranaway. She would go with himif he did leave, of course. She love her family but she knew that her family would by fine without her. (They would live at least.) In the end, he always answer the same way. 'Just two more years, I'll be fine...' It didn't end fine.

He was her firs love, not that she will ever tell a soul this. She let herself fall for a boy who would never see her more then a sister. Never again. He was her first love and her last. This is why she misses him so...

                                                                        ♥○♥○LOVE○♥○♥

3-13-11 ~ You are really missed. No one will ever replace you. I'm so sorry to the the girl who goes though this pain. Your not only.