Who the hell are you?!

Lyla: *whistling and walking around the studio*

???: *crashes come from the kitchen* Delta, stop that!

Lyla: What in the world... Who's that? And that isn't our Delta for sure, they aren't destructive... *goes to the kitchen and sees what looks like a cosmic entity with a black messenger bag*

???: *running after a deoxys with a sea foam green core* Delta, come on now!

Lyla: ....Who the hell are you?!

???: Huh? *stops chasing* Oh, uh hi there! I'm SodaFrog. I also go by Froggy or Faye.

Lyla: Alright then 'Faye'. What are you doing chasing that deoxys?

Faye: You mean Delta? Oh, he's my OC. He's a bit unstable at the moment but I just need to fix a few things. Though he needs to stay in one place.... Ah, got it! *takes out a Pokéball out of bag and throws it at Delta*

Lyla: Well that's one way to do it....

Faye: I'll just put him in here for now. *puts in bag* So, I didn't catch your name?...

Lyla: My name is Lyla. Can I ask you a couple questions?

Faye: Go ahead!

Lyla: Are you a cosmic entity?

Faye: Well not exactly... I'm a spacesona.

Lyla: Wtf is a spacesona?

Faye: A thing. Carry on.

Lyla: Oh alright.... But why are you in our studio?...

Faye: That isn't very easy to answer. Wouldn't want her getting mad at me!

Lyla: Who's her?

Froggy: A person. Now hush and I'll be on my way.

Lyla: Alright...

Froggy: *opens up a space portal*

Lyla: How'd you do that? I thought only space players could do that?....

Froggy: But my friend I am a space player. Heir of Space to be exact. Bye! *waves and jumps into the portal before it disappears*

Lyla: *is heavily confused* CREATOR!

(Creator: *appears* Wut ya need m8?)

Lyla: Do you know someone called 'Faye'?

(Creator: Hai. Why do you ask? Was she here?)

Lyla: *nods*

(Creator: Aww, that sucks. Heard the she was recently spawned in by her.)

Lyla: WHO. THE FUCK. IS HER?!?

(Creator: ..... *disappears*)

Lyla: :l

-------------------

HAVE A WIP OF MY SPACESONA FAYE.