A MASTERPOST OF MY FLAWS JUST IN CASE YOURE NEW

-I tend to get impatient when messaging people and will go to Tumblr of YouTube if you don't respond in the next 1-2 minutes. I have notifications off and I won't see if you've massaged me or not so I'll usually be late responding if we're having a chat or RP thing. (Sorry Lily! You too Christina! ^~^ *awkwardly smiles and rubs the back of my neck*)

-I either stay up late or wake up early so I message people at unearthly times.

-I'm often insecure about shit and will probably think I'm annoying you. If I do I'm sorry.

-It's ridiculously hard to offend me and I will often offend people by complete accident.

-I'm not diagnosed with it whatsoever but I can be the slightest bit bipolar. One minute I'll be feeling ok and the next I'll be sad af for no reason and if I'm sad I'll immediately go to an internet friend. (Sorry Christina! ^^')

-I'm pretty lonely at times and will message anyone I can to not feel alone.

-If I don't message you back for a long time it's because I don't have a good enough excuse to confront you as to why I haven't messaged you back. (Sorry Gigi! ^_^')

-If you're feeling sad and post it on any type of social media, I will most likely not respond. Not because I hate you, because I'm usually not good with words and probably I'll same something awkward, make it worse than it already is, or I don't know how to comfort you and I'll just stay quiet.

-I usually need someone to go to if I need to rant and I'll usually post about it.

-I will make references that you won't understand and probably confuse the fuck out of you.

-I'm (once again) insecure and if you reply to something I said with one word like 'oh' or 'sure' I'll feel incredibly awkward and want to change topic immediately. This is why discussions with me will go off topic in a matter of minutes. (Sorry Christina! ~_~)

-I will occasionally be completely dysfunctional and either derp out and not understand anything your saying or my fingers will spaz out wile typing resulting in an embarrassing amount of typos on a daily basis (Lily, Christina, sorry! :])

-I will sometimes exploded and start using caps if something annoys me or I'm having a bad day. Watch out for that.

So yeah, master post of my flaws in case you're new or if you're my new internet friend. DERP <_>.