Drunk

*Ron's P.O.V*

"Where the hell do you think the girls are?" I asked, stretched out on the couch. It was past midnight.
"I dunno. Probably eating makeup or whatever." Draco Malfoy replied from the floor.
"Malfoy? How do you propose?" Harry asked suddenly.
"You get a box, put a nice ring in it, ask the question and if she says yes put the ring in her finger. It's pretty easy." Malfoy snorted.
"Wait. What? You want to propose? To who?" I asked sitting up.
"To Umbridge." Harry said sarcastically as Malfoy burst into a fit of laughter.
"To Ginny? My little sister?"
"This is why I wasn't gonna ask in front of you."
"I give you my blessing." I simply said.
"Let's toast to Harry and Ginny!" Malfoy yelled summoning three firewhiskies.
Three firewhiskies each later the girls came home.
"Shhh. Don't tell anyone the secret." Harry said loudly.
"Ellie!" Malfoy shouted and stumbled into her.
"What the bloody hell were you doing? Where in the world were you?" I asked Hermione, shouting.
"Where's Teddy?" Ellie asked.
"In his bed upstairs." Malfoy grinned. "No, don't go upstairs." He held on to her as if she were a teddy bear.
"Ellie?" Ginny asked. "Harry's to drunk to fly back, I don't want to apparate with a drunk man and there's no more Floo powder. Can we stay in the guest room tonight?"
"Me too!" Harry laughed, jumping on the couch.
"Would you mind if we stayed in the spare room?" Hermione asked.
"SLEEPOVER!" Harry, Malfoy and I screamed.
"SH. You'll wake up Teddy!" Ellie exclaimed after nodding to Ginny and Hermione.
After another hour we all managed to go to sleep.
I think.