Fiendfyre?

{A/N: I'm gonna time skip all the Horcrux hunting because I have no idea on how to make it good, or where to find the Horcruxes. Just had a math test and I'm 100% sure I failed -_- Anyway, 1.7K, guys! Thanks!! xxAv}

*Harry's P.O.V* 

The fact that they had found all the Horcruxes was amazing. The fact that they didn't have anything to destroy them with was a whole other problem.
Ron, Hermione, Ellie, Draco and myself all sat under a tree near my parents house, enjoying the last days of the warm weather.
"Gryffindor's sword." Ron suggested.
"The one from now hasn't impaled a Basilisk yet." Hermione said, with an air of "duh."
"Harry can go back to Hogwarts, kill the Basilisk now, get a tooth and then we stab the Horcruxes." Ginny said.
"Easier said than done." I chuckled.
"Um... Fiendfyre." Draco said.
"Where do we get a fireproof chamber, though? And not get killed?" Ellie asked.
"Like Crabbe almost did for us." Ron muttered.
Hermione glared at him.
"That might be our best chance, though." I said after thinking. "We'd have to put all the Horcruxes in a room, set it alight and wait for them all to die. Draco, do you know the curse and counter curse for when we're done?"
Draco shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, I learned it the year of Hogwarts you weren't there for."
"Do you think you could...?" Ellie asked.
Draco stood up, eyes shining and walked to another tree, resting his head on the trunk.
"He has nightmares about that night. About the fire. It scares him. He misses Crabbe." Ellie whispered before following Draco.
"It'll have to work." Ginny said.
"Yeah." Hermione agreed.
"Let's kill some Horcruxes! Again!" Ron grinned.

{A/N: Sorry, crappy chapter and even worse ending. xxAv}