Stopped

*Narrator's P.O.V*

As Harry ran toward his friends and family to hug them, he stopped. Everything stopped as a bright light enveloped the world.
They drifted through the light for what seemed like ages. Everyone asked "Are we dead?" "Have we ruined the space-time continuum?"
And all of a sudden, it stopped.
Everyone was dropped back at Godric's Hollow. But it all looked different. 
"This is our house." James stated.
"No, really?" Lily said sarcastically.
"Oh, you're all here already!" A voice from behind the group said.
"What?" Harry asked.
As all ten people turned around to look at the voice, they were all hit with a sense of "what?"
It was a girl, with red hair and hazel eyes. She held herself confidently.
"Mum, dad, you remember my boyfriend, Joseph... Right?" The voice said.
"What?" Lily and James said together.
"Obviously not." The girl muttered.
"Mr and Mrs Potter, I'm so honored to meet you. Lucy has told me all about you." The boy, Joseph said.
"Lucy?" Lily asked again.
"Okay, we're playing this game again? I'm Lucy, your daughter. That's Harry, your son. Game over." Lucy sighed.
"Sorry, but what's the date?" Sirius asked.
"Oh my God, Uncle Siri. July 31st 2003."
"I have a daughter?" Lily whispered. She and James looked at each other happily.
"Oi! We're here! Sorry we're late, the salon women were having fun with Dora's hair." A tinkering voice from behind them said.
"Marlene?" Sirius whispered, tears in his eyes.
"Hello, love." Marlene said and pulled him into a kiss.
"Nymphadora?" Remus asked looking at the woman who was once the little girl he babysat with Sirius.
"Wrong name." Dora laughed and out her arm around Remus' waist. "Who's bringing Teddy?"
"I'm so confused." Draco whispered to Ellie.
"So am I."

{A/N: This is the second to last chapter! The last one will be out next Monday. Enjoy! xxAv}