chapter 3

Stacy’ pov

School was kinda boring……scratch that school was boring as fuck. However I noticed this new boy at lunch……damn he was a bomb. He had curly black hair which was cut in a Mohawk, he was light skinned maybe a little lighter than myself, his brown eyes and pick lips blended perfectly with his skin. He wore a blue aeropostale and black jeans. ‘What’s up with boys and Mohawks these days’ said melina as she joined me ‘and why do you seem so interested in the new boy…… although he is sexy.’ ‘we could probably be friends with benefits’ I suggested ‘u could be fwb with practically every boy in this school’ she joked although she was correct. He saw me staring and he winked at me. Not long after he came over by us to pull some small talk…….i didn’t mind. He took my number and we were going to lime Saturday.

jake's pov

It was my first day at this college and I already found a girl. She was the most popular girl at that school although she didn’t seem quite pompous…….i liked that about her. She had the body of a model and the looks of an actress. her skin was flawless and her ass was out of this world!! Makeup wasn’t even necessary. She had light brown wavy hair and black eyes. Her lips were full and pink. I bet looking at her made every boy horny…….she surely turned me on.