chapter 6

Stacys pov

i got up the next morning with a mild headache…..wow that was weird….it definitely couldn’t be the whiskey. Hmmm last night a boy left me and I was half naked….that was so weird is jake gay? Hell no after the way he kissed me, he couldn’t be gay. I got to admit I really enjoyed spending time with jake last night and the fact that he left me kinda made me want him more, although I wasn’t gonna tell him that. Usually sleeping with a boy would be a one night stand…..but for some awkward reason I felt like this would be more than some sleazy one night stand with jake. He must still really care about this girl or ‘love’ her……….haha love, they are so stupid.

I yawned and got ready for work Sunday morning nine a.m. sharp. I worked at laura’s restaurant and bar……I got to admit the customers sure gave good tips.

While at work I got a few missed calls from jake, well actually I didn’t care to talk to him at all. He left a voice message saying hey stacy this is jake im so sorry bout last night if u give me a chance I would surely make it up to you. I didn’t bother to reply.

Promptly after my work shift was over I got a call from jesse. ‘hey stacy what you doing tonight?’ ‘I jus finished work and ill be home in fifteen minutes, come over at my place at 8:30’ ‘sure’ he replied.

My doorbell rang exactly at 8:30. I opened the door to see jesses bright smile……’tehehe someone’s on time’ I teased. He stood at the door for a while and just looked at me head to toe. I had on a bright pink bra and bright pink undies. I knew that he was immediately erected…..who wouldn’t be? After staring he rushed in and kissed me closing the door behind him with his foot. He grabbed my ass firmly making sure my pussy was rubbing against his dick……………

********************************************************************

I woke up Monday morning lying next to jesse and his sexily toned body. *yawn** another school day. I wore my grey jeans which was right above my knees….a purple aeropostale and purple converse.