chapter 7

Stacys pov

Today all day at school I tried to ignore jake which was extremely hard because he was in my class. I however survived, all I had to do was exit class quickly and make sure I was at class latish so he would already be seated.

At lunch time me and melina was having lunch……I told her what happened with me and jake (obviously she’s my bitch) ‘I think he’s gay’ she concluded ‘haha no he’s not!’ I replied

 right then and their jake popped up of nowhere ‘umm hey stacy can we speak please’ I rolled my eyes at him and continued talking to Melina completely ignoring him ‘come on please’ he stared directly at me with does sexy eyes. ‘Sure’ I gave in. ‘I’m really sorry about last night can I please make it up to you?’ ‘ok what do I have to lose’ I replied bluntly ‘my place at eight?’ he questioned ‘ok’ he walked away with a huge sexy grin on his face.

Believe me the only reason I agreed is because he was sexy and handsome.

I wore a blue cut up jeans, green halter top and green slippers.

I arrived at jakes house half eight……I got to admit his house certainly was like a mansion. It was a mild green and white, the lawn was well mowed and the colorful flowers which were planted on either side of the driveway looked outstanding. I rang the doorbell and immediately jake answered it ‘hi I thought u wouldn’t show’ ‘better late than never’ I replied.