chapter 4

º°˚˚˚°º≈Saturdayº°˚˚˚°º≈

stacy’s pov

Saturday morning I awoke happily. I don’t know why………but i sure was excited to go out with jake. What should I wear? I wore a pink and purple strapless top, black jeans, my black slippers and I carried my black jacket……..after all we were going to a late night movie and it would be cold. I stop and thought to myself ‘why are you going to a movie and not a club?’ things just seem kind of different with jake……..wow that’s weird. The doorbell rung and interrupted my thoughts that must be jake. I opened the door and yes it was him.

jakes pov

Wow…….stacy looked stunning as usual…… her fitted top clanged to her hips and her ass looked…….. waw. Damn I was getting erected. On our way to the movies we talked non stop about our families funny moments and pranks.

We arrived on time I bought the tickets and some popcorn. We got seats at the back literally so we cud kiss and not be bothered……..well atleast that’s why I wanted to go at the back

stacy's pov

Jake had been the perfect boy so far throughout the night. He looked cute. He wore a grey guess t shirt, blue jeans and grey and blue shoes. His deep voice turned me on every time a little more than before whenever he whispered in my ear…….i think he did it purposely. by the first ten minutes of the show his hands were around me and my head layed on his muscular chest. I got to admit this show was really scary.

jakes pov

Stacy’s hair kinda smelled like cherries. I liked the way her head felt on my chest and the way my arms felt around her waist. All through the movie I thought about kissing her. Those pink luscious lips on mine …….my gawd!