The prophacy

POV Ivana
Me and Shay were on our way to archery when we bumped into Rachle and of course green smoke began to come around her. "Why is it always us" Shay wined. "Shut up Shay" I hissed. and Rachle stated the prophecy.
Two children of chaos try to rise their father
There will be a son and a daughter
Greeks and Romans
Take this Oman
12 demigods Chaos they must defeat
But the twins verses twins is the only way to defeat.

"Ok so it's me you Vic Carmen our Roman version but the others I don't know" I said. We went and told our sisters and set an iris message to our cousins and then told Chiron. He told us to pick anyone we like we picked Grim Jake Teaghan and Sommer. Leo Gave Sommer a run threw on how the Argo the seconded operated then we had to get ready for our quest. We packed lots of ambrosia and weapons. when we were birding the Argo the second some of my friends decided to give me some advice and farewells. this is how it went.
Annabeth: be smart have a plane
Percy: try not to get killed
Leo: explode so thing for me
Jason: Don't get hit by any bricks
Piper: I'll see you when you get back
Hazel: you got this
Frank: Good luck hope you live
So ya not the best advice but whatever. we picked up our cousins and started out quest. "So what do we do now" I said once we were all settled we had decided that Jake should have his own room, then it was me and Shay together Vic and Carmen Aurelia and Mira Mia and Jacki Sommer and Teaghan and then Grim got her own room cause trust me you don't want to interrupt her when she's doing her crossword puzzles. "Well if you were Chaos' kids were would you be" Shay said. "How are we supposed to now that" Grim complained. Then a red harpy landed on the ship it was Ella. "Ella knows where Chaos kids are" Ella said. "Where"Sommer asked. "In the Colosseum" Ella said and then flew off. Then I said "Well I guess were going to Rome"