Kidnaped

POV Ivana
Me and Shay were in our room on Argo the second when a galaxy portal opened and out of it came a small box I walked over to it it had a timer what do we do Shanea said starting to freak out I pulled at the door locked and my powers weren't working In her panicking Shay ran in to the closest just as the timer went off and the portal sucked me in when I got out I heard a a voice Crap we only got one I looked up to see James and Kya. and in the corner was winter but then she disappears when Kya shaped her fingers half witch she said cooly. Crap u hated witches except Night if course. I must have looked worried cause she smiled. "at least we got the one we now we can break" she sneered then James grabbed me chained me up. some how they new what had happened with Miles and the witch. and I knew this time there was no way I could resist it. a couple hours later Shay popped through a portal and they dragged her over she was unconscious though then she opens her eyes confused then started to yell at them so a different girl knocked her out again. "Can I have coffee know" she asks the twins. "Sure Bradie" Kya says handing her coffee. "Yay" Bradie Screams like a four year old siting cross legged on the ground. "Alex can you come get her" James yelled. and a boy with brown hair Came up to Bradie "come on Bradie he said. "Batman" Bradie yelled jumping on his back. then Alex carried her out on his back. Then a blond boy came out what do u want us to Do with the girls he said. "Hum just leave them on the streets of Rome right were there crew will find them Zach" Kya said to the boy. This was bad very bad I thought to my self.