Yet .

Kehlani Parish -

Wow . Here I was . I couldn't believe my eyes , thousands of people came out too see me and they told me I couldn't do it . This was my you should be here tour .

" you should be heerrre " I sung to the crowd & they sung back .

My album had been doing surprisingly good , now it's not #1 in the world but it's going places . I've worked with all my favorite artist , except 1 . Chris brown .
I love his sound and shit he should be here . Our music would feed souls.

I had chance the rapper , vic Mensa & a few other artist join me on stage . It was a true joy . Tonight was amazing .

How did I get into music ? I used to be homeless and shit I'm from the hood . Oakland you had to figure out something so shit i did .singing was important . I made 40 dollars one day just from singing , from then I knew I was blessed .

My mother wasn't apart of my life really , neither was my father so I've really grown a lot on my own and had my own faults . So for that I'm proud .

Next morning 6:45 am

We just touched down in my hometown , Cali . And I was physced . I knew I was gone get mad love here . I was tired but my mind still jumped inside .

" So , kehlani Parish , guess what your best manager in the world has done for you "

" letting me sleep the entire day ? " I said . She laughed really hard but I was extremely serious .

" I remember when you said a while back you wish you could touch down with chris brown and I set you guys some studio time . " she said smiling at me . I couldn't help but smile . I loved Kelly so much , she always made things happen .

" omg ! Kelly that you so fucking much ! Im excited . When is this ?! " I said

" well .. Since your touring here for a few days and then have that four weeks until the next trip , I was thinking the entire time you were here . Everything is already figured out .

Wow . Me and Chris brown . Our names with music just sounded great . Yes , I know he is attractive but I'm not interested in his looks , I love his music .

Christopher Brown -

Montana . Here was boring yet peaceful . I was on my album tour , I missed my daughter and as well as my comfortable home . Things have just been a reck , but at least I'm blessed . I've sold out 7 shows already and I can only imagine here . It was 8:00 am in Montana and I have barely slept .

" so Chris . Next week you have a studio session all week with this singer kehlani " tone said
" that's dope . As long as she paying " I said joking but serious

" her manager set this up and said she wanted to work with you for a while . I think this could be good for your career aside from the bs .

I've heard of kehlani and I really love her voice and she is beautiful . We prolly would make Great music . Now normally I'm not too into upcoming artist but here felt like she had potential . I was ready for next week . What could go wrong ?

I hope you like it . Im trying something new .