Eye Opener

Kehlani -

Chris and I were high out of our minds sitting in his G wagon on the beach. I had been feeling so overwhelmed with life and for some odd reason he was always here.. it was hard to admit but I was in love with him. In actual love.

I sat back and watched his finger tips move along the steering wheel as he held his head down as if he was in a deep deep thought.

"Chris, what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked like my voice snapped him out of his dangerous thoughts.

"Nothing." He responded quickly. "Are you okay?" He followed up running on my thigh.

I took a deep breath before I let my emotions take control.

" Chris I love you and I'm in love with you. From the moment we met and you - you've just been here for me. You make me feel like I am loved & I know that this has been a rocky road from the drugs to sex to money but I just wanted to tell you I honesty love you. And I can't hide it any more." I blurted out.

His hands stopped tracing the steering wheel and you could here his breathing stop. I began to panic in anxiety.

"Okay Chris look I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to .."

He shut me up with a kiss. A long needed one full of Tongue and slobber. The more intense the kiss got I pushed him off of me and climbed to the passenger side as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands traveled up my shirt to my breast.

"Take this off." He said tugging at my shirt

I did as I was told and exposed my bare b cup sized breast and he began massaging them before his tongue connected with my nipples. It felt like an amazing sensation. I couldn't help the Moan that escaped from my lips.

"Chris- we... we can't do this right now stop."
I said.

"I love you to. So much baby." He said attacking my lips.

"Let's go back to the hotel. Come on." He spoke.

"No baby. Let's get nasty right here. Right now." I said.

Don't ask me how my pants got off so fast and how his pants were already unzipped allowing me to sit fully on penis. I had been dripping wetter than ever before with my juices falling down his thighs.

"Damn baby. It feel so good." He spoke.

I just looked inside of his eyes as I grinded his hips. I could tell he wasn't far from climaxing but I wanted to feel him release inside of me.

"Ooh. Oooh. Ooh. Daddy." I released. We both climaxed at the same time.

My sexy smile quickly turned into a frown as police pulled in behind our g wagon.

"FUCK!" Chris semi yelled.

"Meh, take the weed, swishers, everything." I quickly slid my clothes on before the officers even made their way over. Allowing chis to hand me the drugs and to put everything into my over sized jacket.

I tried to look as innocent as possible and not like I just got fucked a second ago. The officer who came was white and bald. A racists piece of shit.

"License and registration." He said flashing his window inside the vehicle. Out of no where his partner appeared on my side of  the truck.

"Man, step out of the car." He said tugging on my door.

"I'm not getting out of shit. You have no reason to pull us the fuck over." I spoke.

He reached inside of the window to pull on my arm and I stuck him with my left fist. Causing him to reach for his gun.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR." He yelled raising his fire arm.

I raised my arms opening the door. Here I was kehlani the singer laid out on the beach in the sand with hand cuffs.

The officer kept his weapon drawn at me while the other escorted Chris out of the truck.

He searched the entire truck and thought he found nothing. Until he opened the glove compartment and found a stash of coke in there.

I was just as confused as them. I stopped that shit a while back after my first try or 2. Chris was being arrested right before my eyes.

The officer uncuffed me and let me go. But they took Chris in.

FUCK.

Could my night get any worst ?