Runnin

Kehlani

So I haven't been by Chris's in a few weeks actually and it was now close to me getting back on tour , we had a week left . I was feeling entirely weird about the situation that took place while I was with him . I felt secure in his arms but deep down it was wrong and this was strictly business, he has a child and from the way his baby mother was acting there situation is unresolved .

Kelly had forced me to practically kill myself before my tour , she wanted to make sure everything was in tip top shape .  I told her chris and I went to the club and had fun that night and she flipped so im guessing this was my punishment .

" damn it kehlani ! Push those turns sharper !" She screamed

I could've done it harder but I choose not to . In practice I never go hard , I only go hard on stage . Now I was looking at an angry kelly who slammed out the studio .

I didn't care I had to figure out my options like I didn't want my performance to be boring and simple . For every song needed a different opening . My song " the letter " was the only song I could never get right . I wanted to do something slow or ballerina - ish  .

" I could hear your laugh " I mumbled while facing the mirror while holding my leg in the hair as my back posture changed due to my hand motion .

" it's ringing through the hallways " I said shifting my feet in fast motion and I sung my hips and turned around . As I turned i met with chris chest

" and your worst was pose to get me through my heart ache before my heart breaks" he said hovering over me . I began to blush sliding from under him .

It was silent before he spoke .

" im sorry about when you were at my house "

" no ... It's fine " I gave him a faint smile

" I should've told you I have a daughter but I didn't im sorry . "

" hey - don't apologize for anything it's your life I don't -"

" but I want you in my life and I could tell that bothered you . " he said

" chris we should keep this business " I said

He laughed before speaking . " kehlani no disrespect but that's what this was about . I've mastered the song and want you to hear it so we could work on more before we leave for tour ." He said .

I had never felt so embarrassed.

" come on let's get out of here and you can come over my place and we do things the right way" he said .

I hopped into his red lambo and we rode the express way as the wind blew into my hair . Every now and again he would look over at me and smile . My mind started to wonder as well as my eyes , when I looked at the small compartment I saw a tiny bag of white "powder" . Instantly my heart sunk .

" Alright keh , go inside its already open and I gotta get some things out aight ?" He said nervously .

I walked out and grabbed "his powder " with me . It hurts to see people do this idk maybe because my mother was on it .

I walked inside and it was extremely cold . I just stood around and waited for him to come inside .

When I looked up I saw an angry chris .

He was walking to me faster and faster and just as I started to back up I bumped into a wall .

" did you take my shit out my car ?" He said breathing heavily

My eyes grew weak and I held my head down , and suddenly his hand connected with jaw with a firm grip .

" listen . Don't go touching my shit unless I asked . Now give it too me " he said blankly . And I shook my head no .

After I did that I truly regretted it because he punched the wall right behind me . I gave him what he asked for and he smiled . He instantly changed .

" you wanna try some ?" He said devishly

" no thanks , you know I roll up " i said .

" oh we still gone do that , it's just that this shit gets you way higher . It's not even as bad as everyone says .. As long as you control it . " he said smiling .