Don't let that feeling fade

Chris

As I watched keh sniff the lines off the table I knew we hit rock bottom , I convinced a beautiful girl to live this life . She was new and very easy to take advantage of , strong yet gullible .

Once she finished her line she lighted a blunt and popped a pill .

I seen in her eyes she was so high and loved every minute of it . I started the song I had masters for us and we just vibed out . Every few tempos our eyes met and it was nothing but lust , I couldn't deny I wanted her and we were both off it so anything could happen .

My thoughts died down and before I knew it she walked over to my chair looking seductive . We were both so fucked up and our eyes kept glistening .

chris " she said giggling " I really love this song , I love it so much " she said smiling with her eyes closed touching her neck .

" I love it too " i said staring at her . When she looked at me my eyes romed her body and tatoos .it was so sexy .

chris" she said climbing on my lap as i held her hips . " what's happeening to me ? Why are you doing this to me ?" She moaned .

I was horny and this drug took over me , I just grabbed and kissed her lips . We attacked eachother as if we were homeless and hadn't aten in days , slow and sloppy . As her breathing increased i sucked on her neck while my hands went up her shirt . She twisted and turned while moaning and I knew she was ready . I picked her up laying her body on my guest bed . I quickly took mines and her shirt off . I sucked on her breast and licking the peircing and as I finished i kissed all down her stomach . I kissed slwoly and sloppy , her body tensed as I got closer and closer .i licked all her tattoos . Finally I pulled her sweat pants down along with her thong . My lips connected with her wetness and I slowly slid my fingers up and down her clit . I entered ,y fingers and put them to work as she moaned . After licking all her juices I put it in , she was moaning and screaming as I pumped in and out . This was one wild night .

Kehlani

The sunlight hit my eyes , for some reason I felt like I had a really bad night . I had an awful hang over like I had gotten super drunk . I looked over to my side and I had seen chris . My mind paniced and when I looked under the covers we were both naked. I wanted to cry and scream because I remeber nothing of what i did .

" Chris wake up !" I yelled mushing his face .

" shut up " he mumbled rolling on top of me , his member was pointing right at my entrance . It was such a tease . It was wrong on so many levels but I wanted to feel it .

" Chris get off me please wake up " I said groaning because the weight of him was weighing me down but I instantly regretted it once he put his large member inside of me . Now I knew he was awake and just playing . He started to pump in and out of me slowly then fast . It felt so good , but it was so wrong . And just before I knew it The door bell rang.

" you should go " he said as he put his clothes on . I nodded as he went up the stairs . I found my clothes quickly and put my shoes on , when I jogged up the stairs both of our managers were in there discussing something and the minute kelly saw me she looked infuriated .

" so I put my all into you and this is what you do?! " she screamed showing me her phone .

It was a screen shot of chris messaging someone about me , first there was picture of me doing coke and there was a picture of my bare breast leaked all over the Internet .