Part 15

Hi!!!! Sorry I took sooooo long! I had some writers block, but thank God came out of it! Enjoy!

Oh and press that little vote button right to the left! Thanks, M

********

Though the dream ended a while ago, I could still hear Slavica screeching in happiness when I told her what happened between Dermont and I. She was very happy, I guess she really thought we were ‘meant to be together’.

Oli was hiding a smile, but I’ve learned she’s a little up tight, and so she told me to not let him or my emotions get in the way of what I’m supposed to be doing. It only earned her a playful slap upside the head from Slavica.

“Good morning, Ilinka. How did you sleep?” Gerlinde groggily asks from across the room.

“Good, you?” I ask, while thinking of the possible spies. Gerlinde I doubt would be. Gar, I can’t even consider. Dermont, um, is too dreamy and wonderful. Rei, is too innocent and nice. Enzi, he’s too small and childish. Venla, though. Wait, what about Pierre? They’re dating... could it be them?

Whoever it is, is very sneaky.

Gerlinde must have responded sometime, but I didn’t really hear when she did. I say a quick goodbye to her and leave the room, heading to the first meal, alone. Or so I thought.

“Good morning, Ilinka. How’d you sleep after last night?” I hear a voice come from the now open elevator.

Oh, no. Please, please, please. Anyone but him. Even Rei, with her chatty annoying self. Anyone but him.

“I didn’t get too much sleep myself, you were pretty amazing,” He says. I guess the nice guy I thought that was coming out of him, has returned to it’s cocky self.

“Just shut up.”

“Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed,” He said in a annoying sing-songy voice.

Hell, no. He did not just say that.

“You mister, are the most cocky, arrogant, annoying boy I have ever met!” I yell at him.

“You sure didn’t think that last night.”

Silent treatment time.

The elevator finally opens, and I walk out without saying a word. Yes! I can see my savior!

“Gar! Hey! Wait up!” I yell running and weaving through people.

“Oh hey, Link. How are you?” He asks politely.

“I would be good, but I found out some... information. I think I know who a spy is...” I say seriously.

He turns very serious too.

“Last night I was looking around and I hear a conversation Venla was having with a robot. I forget exactly how it went, but they were talking about watching something. And I think that, that something, is us.”

“Well, I guess we should tell Duilio, and um talk to Astor about it.”

“Who’s Astor?”

“Oh my gosh, Ilinka. You have officially the worst memory!”

“Seriously, who is he?”

“He’s the guy who said there were spies... had the dream... he’s my roommate...”

“Oh him! That guy! I remember him!” I say proud I remember him.

“Yeah, anyways I was thinking we should tell him about Venla. You never know, he might know something!” Dermont says.