Want U Back (Zerrie Fanfiction)

Chapter 1.

I looked out of the window from the car we sat in and sighed silently for myself. The girls were in the middle of a conversation which I wasn’t exactly apart of, and I could guess that they knew why.. “Perrie, sweety. Cheer up,” Jesy tried, but I couldn’t get myself to jump around like I was happy because I’m not. I missed him, I missed his smile, I missed.. yeah, I just missed everything about him, and the girls knew it ‘cause I haven’t been exactly the same since we broke up.

2 months earlier

 I sat at home on my phone while the tv still was on, I liked it that way. Again – even though I know I shouldn’t have done it, and I probably gonna regret this – I locked up my phone and it atomically went into Twitter where I could see all the same twitter hate that has been there ever since Zayn and me started dating. And speaking of the sun; “Perrie, we need to talk,” and I was taken by surprise because this wasn’t the tone Zayn would say something to me in, so it must be really serious. I’m suspecting it has something to do with the fans, and you could easily see on Zayn that he could cry any minute now and when he talked he didn’t sound like himself: “Perrie, as much as it kills me to say this.. I think we need to break up,” he said. And at that exact moment I felt like my whole world was falling apart, but I didn’t show it. You know, girls are so good to hide their feelings. If there’s something wrong, they’d say “I’m fine” But I figured it had something to do with the hate, if Zayn would break up with me. Not to sound selfish. “Is it because of the hate I get every single day?” I didn’t have to ask Zayn twice, ‘cause he answered right away. “Yes Perrie, it’s because of the hate! Do you know what it’s like to see you break down from all the hate every time you get home? I’m doing this for your own sake, please. I don’t want to, but I have to. I don’t want to see you get hurt, more than you already are!” His word hit me pretty hard and I looked down, but my head got lifted up by Zayns hand. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. “I.. I had to do it, you know that. I can’t stand seeing you so hurt because of my ‘fans’. But Perrie I want you to remember one thing, okay? I love you, and promise you’ll never forget that. “I promise,” I promised him.

Present 

I got back to reality when our car stopped in front of a radio station, and Jesy practically pulled me out of the car with her same old lovely smile, and therefore I couldn’t help but smile too. Sure, I was heartbroken but that didn’t mean that I couldn’t have fun like before. I took my stuff that I needed and went inside the studio with the girls.

So guys, this is my first fanfiction ever that I've wrote, so please. Don't be to hard on me, but I accept constructive criticism. :-)