Chapter 6.

Chapter 6:

Perrie’s P.O.V

I swear.. I have almost have bought the whole mall, because only God and the girls knew how many dresses, make-up etc. I had bought at the mall. Seriously, I blame the stores in the mall. They should not sell so lovely things that they do.

Stupid stores. No, I’m just joking.

“Perrie, sure you wouldn’t buy out the whole mall?” Leigh-Anne joked and I just rolled my eyes at her. I had the bags in my hands, and didn’t have any trouble to get out the car.

AT HOME AKA. AT KATHERINES

I didn’t even was inside of Katherine’s apartment before Hatchi could hear me (us), and then attacked me. Or.. not attack me, since he is just really tiny, but ah! You know what I mean! I smiled, coo’ed at him and played with him.

After some while I decided to go out in the bathroom and take a quick little shower, but in the end it turned out that I had been standing in the shower for nearly a half’ en ´hour. I rushed out of the bathroom, and rushed in Katherine’s guestroom, and found a white shirt without sleeves, a black vest and a pair of black tight trousers, and last but not least, to make it all perfect: my black bowler hat.

“Going somewhere, love?” I heard a familiar voice ask me. Very familiar. I turned around and saw.. I couldn’t believe my own eyes, and I’m sure I just stood there. In the room, with a big goofy smile on my face, and my eyes got a little watery. He walked over to me, and dried my tears away with his thumb.

“Now now, I don’t want you to cry. Please don’t cry, baby,” he whispered to me.

“I’m not crying, these are happy tears. I’ve missed you so damn much, I..” I was speechless, and I still smiled like an idiot.

“Then don’t care what the damn haters say about you, about me, about us. ‘Cuz we know, that deep down inside, that it’s not true. Okay?” He asked me and I nodded.

“But where does this leaves us?”

“How about we get back together again, how do you like that?” He whispered and then I felt his lips crushed against mine, with a smile.

 Again, I'm so so so so so sorry about the short chapters.. But then again, this is also my first time writing a fanfiction! ;-)