Chapter 5.

Chapter 5:

Perrie’s P.O.V

Ever since we got back from the park, I haven’t stopped smiling. And this was not some fake smile. No, it was a real smile, ‘cuz to be honest. Zayn is the only person who can make me smile, as I am doing now.

“Well, that was awkward,” Katherine, said. I don’t know if it was to herself or, but I just let it pass.

I started playing a little with Hatchi and could really easily smell that Hatchi have slept with Zayn, and that just made me smile even more.

Suddenly I heard Leigh-Anne’s sweet angelic voice shine through Katherine’s apartment and I looked over at them in surprise.

“What are you guys doing here so early? I thought you just dropped me off, so I could spend the day with Katherine?” I asked them and they just looked at each other with a gigantic smile spread across their faces.

“We’ve just talked to Katherine, and she says it’s okay that we borrow you. Don’t worry, we’ll drive you back. And Hatchi can stay here with Katherine, I’m sure she’s fine with it,” Jesy said.

I was a little scared and nervous now. And I wasn’t sure if I would leave my baby here with Katherine all alone. He doesn’t know her that well.. But I thought it through.

“Okay, what is it you guys have gotten me and yourself into?” I ask them curiously and just go with them. I close the door after me and could hear Hatchi getting all hysterical which made me a little sad.

“That’s a secret, we just have to run some errands,” Jade secretly says to me.

***

AT THE MALL

Ugh, I just love shopping! I still didn’t know why the girls did this, and didn’t care why anymore. All I could see was clothes, shoes, jewelries and more clothes. I was in heaven, literally. Every time I went to the mall I used to take Zayn with me, and I knew he hated it. However, it was fun.

“What about this dress?” I asked the girls holding up a light blue dress who was almost like the purple one we bought a few minutes ago.

“Perrie, it’s like the same one you bought, like.. Two minutes ago!” Jesy annoyed said, but with a smile on her face.

“I know, but it’s so pretty in light blue! Pweeeeease,” I said in a baby voice. The girls were standing with their arms crossed, and looked at me like I was crazy.

“Fine,” they said and gave in.

WITH THE BOYS NOW – Zayn’s P.O.V

 Okay, I still wondered why the boys were back at my apartment.

“Again; why are you here?” I asked them, still with a smile on my face. I probably looked like an idiot. But I didn’t care because ever since I got back from the park, all I could think about, was Perrie.

“Zayn, hello?” Lou laughed. Whoops, I guess I was busted.

“Thinking about Perrie, eh?” he asked.

“Guilty,” I answered and him and he nodded at me with his eyes at the ground, and he smiled at the ground.

He just shaked his head with a smile on his face, so I assumed that he knew the feeling.