Chapter 4.

Chapter 4:

Liam’s P.O.V

We all just sat there while Louis explained us, his idea. It was actually a pretty good idea. We simply couldn’t stand seeing Zayn and Perrie so upset. They need to.. No, they HAVE TO be with each other. They make each other happy.

“So are you girls with us?” And Louis didn’t have to ask twice because Jesy answered quickly: “Of course. Just like Zayn, Perrie haven’t been the same since Zayn broke up with her. What a pain in the ass the haters can be.” And we all agreed with her, because it was practically true.

“Okay, we start today. And we’re all in this together, right?” Louis asked and we nodded simply to give each other a high five.

Zayn’s P.O.V

I sat downtown in the park with a cigarette between my lips and Hatchi by my side. I looked at the area that I was sitting in: there were kids playing and laughing, mums who talked with each other and… What? That couldn’t be true; she couldn’t be here. I turned around and there she were. Beautiful like always, which made me smile and of course Hatchi ran over to her to surprise her. And she was indeed surprised, because none of us did expect to see each other right now, and I just stood there really awkwardly.

“Zayn…” she said.

I could see her best friend Katherine stand beside her and itching her neck awkwardly. Well, it was pretty awkward for all of us.

“Yeah.. Hey Perrie,” I tried to smile at her and she smiled a little back at me. And that just made my whole day. Each time Perrie smiled, she could just bring me in such a good mood.

“So.. I should probably take Hatchi with me,” she eventually said and I just nodded. I couldn’t exactly stop her and besides, it’s her turn with Hatchi now.

“Well it was good to see you Zayn, but we better get going,” Katherine said and before they left, Perrie and I shared a little eye contact before they left the park. Witch Hatchi.

***

Jade’s P.O.V

“So what you’re saying is that me, Leigh-Anne & Jesy needs to lighten up Perrie such as make her in a good mood etc., while you do the same but with Zayn?” I ask confused.

“Yeah, basically. We can’t stand seeing Zayn so down, and I bet you can’t stand Perrie being so down either,” Harry slowly answered me. He was right; the Perrie who was with us these days wasn’t the same old bubbly Perrie. The one who could bring us all in a good mood in like 2 seconds..

“We’re in,” I answer the boys on both my and the Jesy and Leigh-Anne’s behalf.

“Happy to hear that,” Louis answered with a dumb smile plastered on his face which ‘cause me to kick him.

“Ouch, what was that for?”                    

“For the annoying dumb smile that was plastered on your face. It was starting to annoy me,” I answer him with a smile. You could never really be mad at Louis. He is the person who you can’t stay mad at for too long.

“But we see you guys later,” we said to them in unison and went out of Nandos and to drive back to our apartment.