Chapter 1- A Little Bit About Me.(Can Skip This Bit! Isn't very interesting)

Sofia's POV.

      I think high school is tough for everybody, but for me, well it was beyond tough. When I first started high school I had four friends, but that slowly decreased after I met someone else. Someone that would change my life forever, someone that for the first time in my entire life I could say I actually loved. A person other than my family. 

It's funny people have always said that we find out a lot of things out about ourselves in high school, and they proved to be right. 

I guess a good place to start this story is to rewind back to my childhood. I was born on the 11th of March, 1997. Since then my parents had almost worshipped me, little did they know that I was going to change their life forever. But it wasn't for the good. 

I was my mom and dad's princess through out my early childhood. I guess that's life as a first born child, though. I know most parents care a lot about their children, but my parents took it to the extreme. They would watch me fall asleep every night as a young child, religiously, just to make sure I continued to breath. I know my parents struggled to conceive me. But even so, they really didn't have to go as far as to watch me sleep.

Just after my third birthday my mother became pregnant again. Nine long months later my mom gave birth to a little baby boy. For some strange reason, they let me choose what to call him, so I decided to call him Ben. Ever since that day he has been here in this world, annoying me to the point where I cant take it anymore. According to my mom, I was so excited to have a younger brother, or sister. I don't see how that was possible, I've never liked my brother that much. We don't even get along with each other very well. We are always trying to get each other into trouble and he's always barging into my room and taking my stuff, which really drives me insane.

Moving forward slightly, when I was in middle school, I didn't have many friends, but what friends I did have where all boys. Maybe that's why I am who I am today, not saying that's a bad thing. I was never particularly a girly girl, so I felt like I fitted in around boys. When I was younger, I refused to touch a barbie. Instead I was always out playing sports like football and basketball no matter what the weather was like. I didn't have my first group of female friends until I was in fifth grade, and making friends with them was like trying to get the wolf boy back into humanity again. I had no idea how to communicate with girls even though I was one, It was like a whole new world to me. before that the only female in my life was my mother.

Anyway, now you know a little about me and my family, let's get on with the story, shall we?