Chapter 2- Meeting Her.

The first time I saw her was by my locker. I had just shoved my smelly PE kit onto the second shelf of my looker and was reaching out to grab my maths book as she was opening her looker, which was placed at the opposite side of the corridor to mine. I looked over at her several times, because I couldn't help myself. She was different- in that good kind of way. She wasn't like the rest. I could tell she was bit of a rebel. She had such beautiful blood red hair with big round silver hoop earrings and was wearing skin tight jeans with a sky blue coloured tank top which she had torn so it was just about showing off her belly-button piercing. She had totally violated the school dress code - in absolutely every way possible.

We both slammed our lockers shut in unison before catching each others eyes. Looking deep into her eyes I could see so much beauty. Her eyes were bright blue and let out a little twinkle in the light.  

"Hi." She said smiling brightly at me, and I twiddled with the hem of my shirt nervously.

Butterflies fluttered quickly around in side my belly, making it hard for me to concentrate on her. "Hi." I replied nervously, desperately trying not to make a fool of my self. I couldn't risk looking stupid in front of her, I don't know why though. I just wanted to try and impress her. I could tell she was new here, I obviously would've remembered seeing her around school.

 She smiled at me once more before walking off into the distance. As she was walking she turned her head so she could see me over her shoulder - like how you do to see if your being watched - and stared at me with her sparkling blue eyes. I looked down at the ground and smiled to my self discretely until she turned back around. I watched her as she walked the rest of the way down the corridor till she began to get lost in the crowds of people filling up the corridor. I finally began to continue walking down the corridor, still thinking about this girl I had just seen who was different to everybody else. Different in a good way.