Chapter 5- It's Not Normal.

The loud school bell rung for the end of the day. The classroom quickly filled with the sound of chairs being tucked under tables; blocking me from hearing Charlies reply. I knew this was going to play on my mind for a real long time if I didn't find out what Charlie said to her.

On my walk home from school I wondered consistently to my self about what Charlie's reply was. It made my stomach turn just thinking about her agreeing to kelly's offer. God only knew what was going on in my head; I only knew their was something not quit right with how I was feeling. I had only just meet her (well kind of meet her- we had never actually spoke) and I was already crazy about her- how is that even possible? And she's a girl, did this make me gay?

Finely, when I got to my house, I swung my bag round from my back to my front so I could get my keys out of my bag. I quickly un-zipped my bag whilst I continued to walk to my front door. I placed my hand in my bag. I rapidly moved my hand from side to side of the inside of my bag, trying to dig out my keys. Eventually I managed to find them. Allowing myself to enter my house.

"I'm home." I called out.

"I'm in the kitchen, honey." I dropped my bag down on the floor and walked through to the kitchen just to show my face before going up stairs to revise for my maths test I have coming up. "how was your day?" asked my mum whilst she was pealing some large potatoes for dinner.

"It was good. Just the average school day." I said trying to cover up the confusion that was bubbling over inside me. She turned round and smiled at me. I gently smiled back at her. "I got to go do some revision."

"Okay sweetie. Dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

I nodded, whilst whispering the word 'yes' before clearing my throat and wondering off up stairs to my room.

Quickly, I walked in my room. I stared round, covering every inch of my small shadowed bedroom. I plodded over to my bed; letting myself fall on to it. I sighed loudly, whilst pulling the screwed up duvet over my head. What was I going to do? I felt like screeming.

I laid there on my bed, for a good twenty minutes, thinking about how I had let her control my feelings. I kept trying to convinse myself that what I was feeling wasn't true. I just couldn't allow myself to feel that way about a girl. It wasn't normal.