Chapter 4: Madness and Love

Maka P.O.V.

It 's been three days since Soul made that deal with the demon. He 's becoming more and more infected by the madness each day. I don't fully understand all that's going on.I mean Soul doesn't even talk to me, I know he is avoiding me. We are going our different ways...There are miles of distance between us and I feel like no matter how much I walk I'm never going to catch up...

Soul P.O.V.

I am walking in the street.I need to be as far away from Maka as possible...it's for her safety. Everytime I look at something , all I see is blood.I 'm getting crazier by the minute. I know I don't have much time left until the madness take over.but at least the demon is leaving Maka alone. I'm seeing a corpse and a second later, it desappear. This day can't get any worse.

Maka P.O.V.

I'm in class but I'm not listening, I'm too worry about Soul...he's not home often, when he does he doesn't talk to me and lock himself in his room. I've talk about it to Black Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz, Patty and even Dr.Stein, they all tried to talk to him but he just told them to go  away, we are all worried about him.Of course he isn't coming to class...I wounder what he is doing right now?

Soul P.O.V.

I'm in my bed and I'm just sitting there doing nothing, I don 't want to fall asleep.If I do the nightmares will start again.It doesn't matter what I look at , those bloody scenes don't stop,in the end  It doesn't matter if I sleep or not, I'm experiencing a nightmare anyway...

Maka P.O.V.

Maybe there is a way to save Soul. , I know what to do I'll just ask Stein if he have what I need,after class.

-Time skip (after class)-

"So you are asking me if I have black blood with me.?"Said Stein

"Yes."I answer.

"For what purpose exactly?"he ask

"It 's for saving Soul! I really need you to help me!"I plead

He sigh, and Tell me to follow him.and that's what I do. 

Soul P.O.V.

I stress at every little noise that I hear. A little gasp of wind on the window or the crack sound that the floor make, it almost give me a heart attack, everytime.without wanting to I fall asleep.

Maka P.O.V.

I am at Stein place with Tsubaki, Black Star, Kid and the Thompson sisters.

"Are you sure about this, Maka-chan?"ask me Tsubaki.

"Yeah..."

I'm about to inject myself, black blood to get in contact with the demon, I need to stop him.I'm injecting the black blood and I black out. 

Soul P.O.V.

I'm in the piano room, in my soul again...that's just great.the demon is dancing with the music.he really need to stop doing that.he is again with my appearance...

"Could you stop stealing my look it's not cool."I said 

"But, Soul have you forgotten that you and I are part of each other."

He doesn't have to remind me that...

"Anyway"said the demon "it looks like we have a guest.."

What?who could be here? Don 't tell me—when I said that this day couldn't be worse, I was so wrong.

Maka P.O.V.

I am standing in the piano room, again.I catch Soul's look he is angry, I didn't plan that he'd be here.