chapter 1: SUPERNATURAL

Sam: *doing research* Dean!! Another disappearance and yet another witness saying they saw a green light before the person zaps out of sight.

Dean: so what? Person walking down the street, green light appears and boom that person's gone?

Sam: yeah and get this, everyone that has gone missing was seen walking home from a bar in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina called Clancy's.

Cas: *randomly appears* well it isn't an angel because the light isn't bright enough and its green not white.

Dean: *jumps* DAMMIT CAS!!! I told u to stop doing that!!

Cas: sorry dean, but I want to help. There's nothing really going on in heaven.

Sam: *trying not to laugh* anyways cas how did u know what we were hunting?

Cas: I can hear you 2 anywhere.

Dean: anyyywayyyy.... we should start heading to Myrtle Beach.

(They head into the impala and drive off)

                                        *AT CLANCY'S*

Dean: wow this bar is awesome!

Sam: come on Dean lets get back to the hotel. We have research to do.

Dean: finnnnneeeee.... come on cas.

Cas: ok I don't need to drink anyway I don't understand why u brought me here.

                                  *IN THE CLANCY'S PARKING LOT*

Sam: uhhhhh... Dean? Where's your car?

Dean: I don't know it was right here...

(Green light appears)

Dean: son of a bitch...

(Green light disappears and Sam, Dean, and Cas are gone...)