chapter 2: The Real World

* FINISHING UP ON THE SET OF SUPERNATURAL *

Jared: wow man that was a hard day. Although u gotta admit Misha's face when I snuck up on him and screamed in his ear was priceless!!! *laughing*

Jensen: yeah man that was pretty awesome!! *also laughing*

Misha: I nearly pissed myself!!! Jared just wait, I'm gonna so get u. I finally finished my monologue without messing up and you ruined it.

Jared: awe but you love me *makes kissy face towards Misha*

Jensen: * laughing his ass off while Jared and Misha argue* *finally calms down* Hey why don't we head to the bar and hang out? We all have off tomorrow anyway.

Misha and Jared: *in unison* yeah y not?

*AT THE BAR*

Jared: hey gotta go Gen texted me saying the boys want daddy to come home.

Jensen: yeah I should go too. JJ probly really misses me.

Misha: ok I guess I'm going too. I don't wanna stay here by myself.

*IN THE PARKING LOT*

(Strange green light appears)

Jared: what the hell is that?

Jensen and Misha: I have no idea

(Light disappears leaving 3 men that look exactly like them)

(Sam, Dean, and Cas are staring at Jared, Jensen, and Misha with the same confusion)

All: what... the... hell...??

*sorry this chapter is kinda short. This is my first story on here and I kinda didn't know what I was doing on the chapter*