chapter 4: dinner pt.1

Sam: Hey dean, I was talking to Jared... apparently there's a show called SUPERNATURAL and Jared plays a Sam Winchester, your lookalike plays a Dean Winchester, and Cas's lookalike plays an angel in a trench coat named Castiel.

Dean: my lookalike never mentioned anything although he looked very weirded out when I told him about you guys.

Sam: what did you tell him about us...?

Dean: easy Sammy is just said your names.

Sam: ok... but Dean this is strange and we really need to figure out what's going on here.

Dean: ok we can also talk to Jensen Jared and Misha. Jensen invited us to dinner at his house and everyone's coming.

Sam: ok but wouldn't they be very confused about everything?

Dean: we're all confused about everything already Sooo.. what's new?

Sam: ugh fine I'll be in the car. Go get Cas.

Dean: *yelling at the door across from their room* CAS LETS GO! WE'RE GOING TO JENSEN'S FOR DINNER AND TO STRAIGHTEN EVERYTHING OUT!!

Cas: *coming out of room* ok dean, but you don't need to yell. I'm right here.

                                       *AT JENSEN'S HOUSE*

Jensen: *hears knock on door* oh the guys I was talking about are here. Come on Daneel I want you to meet them!!

Daneel: ok

Dean: *knocks on door* *Jensen opens it with his arm around a beautiful red head*

Jensen: hi guys!! This is my wife Daneel! *kisses her cheek*

Dean: well you did well man.

Jensen: haha come in!! *leads them into kitchen*

Jared: look Gen! My new bestie Sammy!!!!

Sam: don't call me that. *looks at gen, then dean and whispers* 'Ruby'

Gen: hey you're right! He does look like you!! *giggles*

Jared: sam this is my wife Genevieve, Gen for short. She was also on SUPERNATURAL! She played a demon named Ruby!

Sam: *gives dean a strange look* hi Gen.

Misha: and this is my wife, Vicky! *puts arm around a brunette with glasses*

Vicky: and you must be Castiel! Misha told me about you! *looks at cas* I love the trenchcoat.

Cas: *awkwardly* thank you...