Chapter 7: Father Dearest

Maya's POV

"Heyy Dad." I said nervously.

He just looked at me and then at Cameron.

"Whos this?" He looked at me and motioned to Cameron.

"Hes my mate, hahaha." I said shaking in nervousness.

"Okay, well it was nice seeing you." He said to Cameron and then dragged me inside and slammed the door shut.

He sat me down on a chair in the living room.

He stared at me and i squirmed under his gaze. The tension in the room was so thick you would need a katana to cut through it.

"What did i say about friends? Most importantly boys, Maya?" He said.

"Dad,he's my mate though i just can't ignore him!" I exclaimed.

"DO YOU WANT HIM TO END UP LIKE YOUR MOTHER? YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO HER WHEN THEY FOUND IT ABOUT IT." he yelled.

At the sound of our dad yelling Sammy rushed downstairs.

"Dad you need to calm down okay. We dont need you to shift right now." Sammy pleaded.

He calmed down instantly and walked closer to me.

"I'm sorry, hunny, its just that i dont want you to face that kind of heartache." Dad said.

"Its okay." I said.

"Fam Hugg!!" Sammy exclaimed and squished all of us together.

We just all laughed at his antics in content.

THE NEXT DAY

I thought of what my dad said whole night last night. He was right as much as i hate to admit it he was. If they got to Cam i wouldnt know what to do because i know i might not ever see him alive.

At school, i ignored him. Me and Sammy layed low the entired day.

As i was leaving my last class and heading to detention, i was pulled suddenly into the janitors closet.

I immediately attacked my attacker and successfully pinned him to the wall.

"Yo yo calm down My." the person said.

I immediately let go and sighed.

Without saying a word i opened the door and left. He followed closely.

We were almost to my car when I got fed up and said "Leave me alone." in a cold voice.

he got the message and backed off and turned around and left.

I simply sighed.

As i got to my car, my ferrari, I received a text message.

FROM: Unknown.

Lover boy is quite attractive. He'd make quite the victim.

They knew. I've got some work to do.