Introduction

Maya’s POV

“Remember, it’s all about your strategy and using their weaknesses to your advantage.” My  trainer Brent said to me.

“Listen for movement and for their breathing and heart rate as well.” He explained.

You might be wondering why he’s telling me all this. Well, he has me training blindfolded for my match against one of the most powerful alphas ever. Let me introduce myself. I’m Maya Reid, the ultimate badass.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Brent’s breath on my neck. I quickly grabbed his hand and pinned it against his back. I then successfully pinned him against the wall. He quickly submitted.

I took my blindfold off and let go of Brent.

“Very good.” He complemented me.

“Okay, let’s go.” I said.

And we were off to my match against the Cameron Dallas.

Cameron’s POV

“What’s wrong, sweetheart?” my mom questioned as she noticed I was a bit uneasy.

“It’s my wolf. He won’t tell me anything but for some reason he’s excited for my match today.” I explained.

“Darling, who knows maybe you might meet your mate.” She said

“I hope really hope so because I have been waiting for so long.” I said

You see most alphas find their mates at age 17; I’m 19 and still haven’t met my mate. Isn’t that depressing?

Let me introduce myself, I’m Cameron Dallas, Alpha of the Dark Moon pack, Son of Alex and Gina Dallas.

“Well, I’m off to the match. Goodbye Mom, Love you.” I said as I kissed her cheek.

I grabbed the keys to my Motorbike and I was off to my match.