Surprise ~ Michael

Your boyfriend Michael is currently on tour, and has been for the past 2 months but since you missed him so much you decided to fly out to where he is. You had already spoken to Luke, Calum and Ashton about it and they promised not to tell him.
Ashton managed to steal a spare key card to Michael's hotel room and sneak out and give it to you. Once the guys leave for their show that night, you head into the hotel room and wait for his return.
A few hours had passed and it was now 11pm, you knew he'd be returning any time soon. Finally, you hear the hotel room door open and Michael walks in, his face lightening up as soon as he sees you sitting oh the bed.

"(y/n)!" He says happily, immediately coming over to give you an 'I missed you' hug.

"Surprise" you smile.

"I missed you so much" he mumbles into your neck, his hug getting tighter.

"I missed you too Mikey, but can I breathe please" you laugh, he lets go.

"Sorry" he laughs. "I can't believe you're here" he smiles.

"I've been planning it for a while" you smile at how happy he is.

"How long are you staying for?" He asks.

"Ummm just for the rest of the tour" you say happily! He gives you a hug again, making you laugh.

"I love you so much" he says practically into your hair.

"I love you too Mikey" you laugh, hugging him back, loving having his close to you once more.