chapter four;♡

Adriana's P•O•V;

*2weeks later*

Its been 2 weeks since I've heard that voice, I'm still in a relationship with Prince and its been amazing! He gets strange sometimes though.. Like when I'm least expecting it he pops out of nowhere but that's what makes me like him even more. I haven't heard anything from my mom which is slightly weird, she's never left for this long, but I guess Prince takes my mind of that a lot, I since found out he lives alone too his uncle gives him money monthly for bills and food so I moved in with him, its only 2-3 nights a week but other times he stays at mine, he makes me feel safe. I still haven't told him what previously happened in my life even though he keeps asking I think it upsets him when I don't open up my feelings so I guess ill just do it, he says he's there for me so hopefully he keeps his word.

Prince: "well hello my beautiful" he bit his lip at me as I walked in his bedroom.

Me: "you know you keep asking me about... Before.."

Prince nodded and took hold of my hand.

Me: "well... Umm.. I think I'm ready to tell you.."

Prince still held on to my hand and looked as if he'd never let it go.

Me: "up until a year ago I had a twin sister.. Melissa, also I had a step-dad Dexter, my sister umm... Passed away due to HIV but not long before she died she told me Dexter was raping her, that she'd suffered for 18months and got pregnant 4 times, she'd suffered for me.... I really can't s-say anym-more"

Prince grabbed me and hugged me tight rocking me and kissing the top of my head.

"Its okay baby, its okay, I've got you" he whispered repeatedly in my ear, he held me all through the night ignoring all his boy's phone calls then we heard a knock at the door...

Prince: "Its like 1am what kind of bullsh-t? , ill be back" he kissed my forehead and walked out the room, I lay down and fell to sleep. I woke up feeling someone was watching me, this time I could see a figure in the room.. Two figures... One short one tall..

-

-

-

-

Me: "p-princeton!" I called out.

Prince: "Aye babe its me chill! I just wanted to check in on you, Prods here"

Prod: "yo mrs perez" he switched on a light and smiled at me. "I just needed to check up on my boy since he was ignoring my calls, he said he was with you so I let it slip" he gave a stern look to prince, "your lucky she's pretty, or I'd have to beat yo motherf-ckin' ass, don't slip up again"

Prince: "ight bro"

Prod: "I won't hold you two up.. Sina's waiting for me" he bit his lip "nice seeing you Adri" he smiled at me, nodded at Prince and handed him something small. We waited a couple seconds then the door shut.

Prince: "Adri? Hmm saves me some breath I guess" he winked at me, turned off the light and put down the small object.

Me: "what's that?" I asked questioning him

Prince: "nothing to worry about babe" he grabbed my waist and started rubbing my thigh.

Me: "okaaaays!" I kissed his nose and started playing with his curls., luckily it was a friday no school tomorrow.

Prince started lightly snoring, I guess playing with his hair relaxed him, I burrowed into his chest and fell to sleep, we lay there in each others arms, safe from everything, I wish we could stay like this forever

Princeton P•O•V;

I felt bad lying to Adriana since she opened up quite a bit to me, I trust her of course I do.. I just don't want to see her hurt mentally OR physically, I can't let that happen, so that's why I lied. I guess it wasn't a big lie, I just told her don't worry.. Not really a lie at all right? I just want to protect her like Prod protects Sina and how Roc protects his 'mysterious' girl, Ray doesn't have a girl after Rita but he protected her, so I'm doing the right thing.. Aren't I?

I hated when I woke up in the night needing to pee.. It meant I had to leave Adri, 'Adri' I thought, nice, I started wiggling a little which woke Adri up.

Adri: "why are you wiggling around?" She said sleepily.

Me: "I need to pee..."

She giggled, "go pee then you weirdo."

2 minutes later I came back and Adri wasn't in bed.....

Me: "Adri?" No answer "adriana!" I switched on the light and didn't see her, all of a sudden I felt something hit me across my face.. TF?

Adri: "Princeyyyyyypoooooo" again...TF!?

Me: "adri?"

Adri: "I can't sleep" she frowned at me, then hugged me falling asleep on me.

Me: "f-ckin' female hormones" I said to myself, I picked her up bridal style and placed her gently in bed like sleeping beauty, haha. I kissed her and hugged her from behind then slowly fell asleep myself.

We held each other for the rest of the night and slept in until midday, I woke up to my phone blowing up... SH-T!!!

Me: "yo bro"

Prod: "yo, just reminding you where you have to be and what you have to do in the next hour" he told me the details and hung up. I quickly got ready and put the object Prod gave me in my bag.

Me: "baby, I have to go out" I said waking up Adri.

Adri: "mmhmm.. How long you gonna be?"

Me: "not that long babe, stay put ill be back in an hour or 2" I kissed her forehead and left.

Adriana P•O•V;

I was so tired, it was 12:22, wow, anyone would think me and prince were at it all night, haha. I got up and made myself some breakfast, then took a shower and put on my tank top and a pair of Princetons basketball shorts, I fixed my hair into a messy bun I went and watched some tv. Four hours passed and Prince wasn't back I started to worry so I called him, he didn't pick up, I was about to dial again when I heard the door open.

Me: "Prince?"

Prince: "yeh" he mumbled. "Stay there, do not move"

Why was he telling me to stay here? I done what he asked then 30minutes later he came into the living room he had a little scratch under his eye.

Me: "are you alri-" (GCO)

Prince: "whatever happens, whatever you see on me weather its a scratch or blood, don't worry I'm more than fine"

I smiled, still confused. "Do you need anything?"

Prince: "yeah, a hot chocolate, movie and cuddle off my baby'." We started watching 'the last house on the left' I'd usually be scared.. But I was more worried about princeton.

Prince: "baby.."

Me: "yeah"

Prince: "I'm sorry if your worried, don't be, I love you" he turned to face me and started passionately kissing me.

"I love you too" I replied.

The perfect moment got ruined....

Prince: "OUCH! AHH! IT HURTS!!!"

Prince started screaming,

Me: "what's wrong!!?"

Prince: "I burnt my tongue on the hot chocolate"

I started laughing and started play fighting with him, ill try to forget the moment earlier and focus on happiness right now.

Sooooo... What's Prince hiding/protecting Adriana from?

What was Prod talking to Prince about?

READ READ READ!

Stay mindless. PAAYCEEEE! ;P