Chapter 5;

Adriana P•O•V ;

I was still pretty worried about Prince, I couldn't sleep and I'm sure my tossing and turning was disturbing him, I just decided to sit up and think, I heard Prince waking up..

Prince: "mm..baby?"

Me: "mmhmm?"

Prince: "what's wrong?" He rested his chin on my shoulder, I could feel is warm breath on my neck which made my body tingle.

Me: "it doesn't matter"

Prince: "what have I told you about opening up your feelings to me? I'm here to talk"

Me: "I'm just worried..."

Prince: "about?.."

Me: "you.. Your telling me to open up more but you don't open up about what's going on, you won't say how you got that scratch under your eye and you randomly started talking about if you come home with blood or whatever...."

Prince stayed quiet, I could hear him breathing heavy which made me worry more, he removed his head from my shoulder.

Prince: "I.. I..just wanna.... You know.. Protect you"

Me: "protect me from what Prince?"

Prince: "stuff, stuff I can't tell you, sometimes I just feel where I care for you so much I just need to protect you"

He wrapped his arms around me and just sat there with me, I think we fell asleep after that because we ended up laying sideways off the bed, Prince hadn't let me go, what was he trying to protect me from? I heard a knock at the door so got up to answer it...

Prince: "Adri NO! Leave the door babe, ill get it lay back down."

He rushed to get the door before I knew it he was back, he ran in the shower and came out with nothing but a towel on, his curls wet, his abs sticking out, DAMN. I bit my lip, if I bit it any harder it would of started bleeding haha.

Prince: "don't worry baby, you know all this is yours.. You'll be getting it soon" he winked at me

Me: "are you going out again?"

Prince: "yeah.." He hesitated "this time ill be real quick I promise, I just need to check something ill be 30mins max"

I nodded, he ran his fingers threw his hair.

Prince: "baby I promise you, I'm going to be fine more than fine" he gave me a reassuring look, he threw on his white t-shirt, grey tracksuit bottoms, white and red nike hi tops and a green backpack ... It looked surprisingly good, he tied the top half of his hair up and put on his 'famous' black shades, he looked.. To sum it up in one word GUUURRD!

Prince: "get ready babe, when I'm back I'm taking you out" he gave me a peck on the lips and made his way out, I started to get ready.

After my shower I looked in my wardrobe, 'what to wear' I thought to myself, I wore my sleeveless pink checked shirt, black shorts with braces, long pink socks and jordans, I put on my bow-tie to top it off. I had my hair curled and on one side, applied some light lip gloss and mascara and waited for Prince.

~45 minutes pass~

I heard the door open and Prince walk in dumping his bag on the floor, I walked down the stairs and stopped when I saw him, blood was on his white shirt and cheek, he sighed when he saw I noticed.

Prince: "Ba-" (GCO)

Me: "save it Prince, just come here"

I took him into the bathroom and started cleaning his face, took out the first-aid kit and realised.. That blood wasn't his.

Me: "this isn't your blood..." I started to get scared.

Prince: "I know..." He took out a gun from the back of his pants and placed it on the sink, I jolted back towards the door but before I could get out Prince pushed the door shut.

Prince: "forget this, look at me, LOOK AT ME ADRIANA!!" He started to shout.

I looked him dead in the eyes, he cupped my face with his hands.

Prince: "I love you, you are my world, I told you I wouldn't be hurt and not to worry, I kept my promise, I'm not hurt, are we going out then?"

He started kissing my neck, rubbing my back getting closer to me with his bare chest.

Me: "well I am ready" I placed my hands on his abs and kissed him long and hard, today was a sunday so I wouldn't usually go out but if it made Prince happy I'd do anything.

He changed and put on a Misfit top, grabbed my phone out my hands and threw it on the bed.

Prince: "no phone. Me and you time." He interlocked his fingers with mine and walked me to the car.

Me: "where's your phone?" I raised an eyebrow.

Prince: "I don't go on it but just in case we need one its in my backpack, fair?" He lent over in the car, and my thoughts got deeper.. Haha, he kissed my forehead and we made a long journey to a big green field, by this time it was about 7pm, he took off his top and we sat on it watching the stars.

Me: "why did you bring me here?" I asked burrowed into his chest.

Prince: "I bring the dogs here in the summer when its brighter, but I gathered it gets darker earlier so we'd spend some time here, together."

He started rubbing on my thigh and kissing my neck, teasing me.

Me: "Prince stop teasing me!" He started laughing. "Its not funny!"

Prince: "it really is!" Then we heard thunder and it started raining..

Prince: "OH NO MY HAIR!!!" He ran to the car leaving me running behind.

Me: "your such a girl! 'Oh no my hair!' " I mimicked him.

Prince: "its not funny!"

Me: "it really is!" I said raising my eyebrow.

Prince: "ok I'm sowwwwy!" He gave me puppy dog eyes and drove back to the house, I ran in and went to grab my phone and felt two hands pull me back..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Prince: "Oh no you don't! I'm soooo not finished with you!"

He started taking off my shirt, placing kisses down my chest as he took off the rest of my clothes..

'Adriana.. Please.. Don't.. You'll be hurt' I heard a voice in my ear.. Again, I just ignored it, 'to hell with that voice' I thought, although it did worry me..... My thoughts were interrupted by Princeton.

"Adri... Adri... Adri!!" I snapped out of it "are you sure you wanna do this?"

Me: "well.. Yes.. But I'm a vir-" (GCO)

Prince: "I know baby, ill be gentle..."

GUNS? BLOOD? SECRETS???

Prince's and Adriana's relationship seems to be getting stronger but more and more is getting revealed..

Comment/vote...

(Comment if you want the full sex scene)

PAAAYCEEE! ;P