Chapter Sex... oops meant six;)

Adriana P•O•V;

I woke up, why was it so dark? I got up to check the time and moaned from the pain Prince really did know how to pleasure a girl.

Prince: "baby ar-" he laughed. "Never mind ill get you some painkillers & water" he was about to kiss me then my phone rang,it read 'unknown'.

Me: "h-hello?"

???: "WHERE THE F-CK ARE YOU ADRIANNA?"

I sighed. "GET YO ASS HERE NOW!"

Me: "yes...... m-mom."

Mom: "oh and your not staying, my life is better without you and your sister" .. When she said that tears started forming in my eyes, I hung up.

Prince: "don't tell me SHE told you to go home? I'm not trying to disrespect your mother Adri bu-" (GCO)

Me: "its fine, she wants me out I suppose she just wants me to collect my stuff.."

Prince: "and that's why your crying?" He narrowed his eyebrows.

Me: "no..." I hesitated. "She said that her life was better without me..... And my sister, look I have to go"

Prince: "ill drive you?"

Me: "no, no, ill be... I mean I need to get some air"

With that I left, wearing my skinny jeans, converse, princetons jumper and a superdry coat, I didn't even care what I looked like. The walk to my house felt long and it felt as if someone was following me.... Again.

Craig P•O•V;

So I haven't done anything for a while, needed to get out Sina was driving me crazy all she does is sleep and eat I love her but come on! A guy with my desires need some booty in a while ya'know?

Like think how you'd feel, I haven't had sex in like 2weeks but nevertheless I'm committed to staying loyal.. Probably.

I started walking, I don't know why I have like 4 cars, haha, I caught a sight of a girl, my age and followed her... 'Stalking? Really craig' I thought to myself. I started getting closer and closer until I could almost smell her, she was about to turn around when I covered her mouth with my hand and led her to a near by empty house me and the boys little.. Place.. Y'all probably thinking were in a gang.. Wrong.

Adriana P•O•V;

I was getting really scared, honestly was someone following me I kept checking behind me but nothing.. 'Its all in your head' I told myself all of a sudden I felt one strong hand wrap around me and one hand gently cover my mouth TF?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

???: "I was gonna wear that jumper" I felt curls on my neck and cheek and started to relax when I heard the warm voice of Prince.

Me: "you scared the living sh-t outta me!!" I turned to face him, his hair was up whilst half of it hung down, he had on a 'loyalty.' Tee, black skinnys and VANS. "You look cold"

Prince: "na babe, just wanted to make sure you was safe its 12am!"

Me: "hmm... You seem good at following people"

He gave a nervous laugh "when I love someone ill do anything, forget about going to your moms, we'll go tomorrow after school come home"

Me: "bu-" (GCO)

Prince: "come home" he gave me a serious look, then kissed me, he hugged me from behind and started walking, gosh he was so demanding at times.

Craig P•O•V;

When I got this girl inside I threw her on the floor and took off my jacket, then I noticed who this girl was...

Me: "j-jordyn?" Jordyn was Prince's sorta crush... But things didn't lead anywhere she left unexpectedly which left Prince to go off the rails f-cking anyone, until he found Adri, he settled down. Well damn she was hella fine!

Jordyn: "craig? W-what are y-you gonna do w-with m-me?" She seemed to be further away than where I threw her to.

I sighed, "nothing.. I'm going through some sh-t I'm sorry I scared you" I looked down, ashamed "what are you doing back?"

Jordyn: "I figured I'd come talk to Princeton seen as he was the one who drove me away" she still looked scared.

Me: "what? How?" I gave a confused expression on my face.

Jordyn: "after some long thinking I came to a conclusion he was.. Stalking me I mean I knew he liked me but I kept receiving these weird texts I spent a lot of time with him and I couldn't tell anyone.. I opened up to an old friend Adriana and she told me to get away but I never told anyone I thought it may be princeton"

Everything Jordyn just told me sent me into 'shock, freeze, confused, what the f-ck' mode

Me: "u-u-umm I have to uh go be uh safe and um stuff"

I left, what? Princeton? My guy.. He aint no stalker YES he's protective but only over his love.. adriana... Adriana? Jordyn knows Prince's adriana? No, that's impossible.. Highly strange, could never be!

Princetons P•O•V;

I took Adri back home I didn't want her hurt/upset/angry/scared.. We'd got in the house and she'd fallen asleep, I took her upstairs and undressed her.. Damn, 'this mine, this my baby' I thought to myself. Before I lost control I slipped her into a long tee and shorts and put her into bed I was so tired, I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her and fell asleep with my head rested on her chest... Haha like I said "this my baby."

Short.. (Sorry!)

So Jordyns back.. Will something happen to Prince and Adri?

Does Jordyn know Adriana?

What's up with Craig and Sina?

READ•READ•READ

Check out my booboo's story Are You Forever? "TeamMB143"

PAAAYCCE!! ;P