Chapter Two;♡

Princeton P•O•V;

Laying back in bed I couldn't keep my mind off Adriana, her scent, her looks, her clothes, her eyes.. It just set me off. I couldn't stop myself wanting to talk to her, to see her, seen as she wasn't replying to my texts I figured she was sleeping. I threw on some basketball shorts, a hoodie and jordans and took a midnight stroll... Little did anyone know my midnight stroll was to Adriana's house.

I know what your thinking , 'eww pervy!!', but no i-well.. I.. Yes. You see I never meant for this thing to happen again.. I thought I'd be able to control myself this time...

~*flashback*~

March 3rd 2010 I fell deeply in love with a girl, Jordin, who didn't feel the same about me it hurt me in such a way I resulted in stalking her, I followed her to school, followed her in school, followed her from school.. Well you get the gist. I could never help myself I just wished she'd loved me back, then maybe I wouldn't of ended out.. Like this. Soon after she moved away, not because of me, she never found out.. No one ever found out.

~*end of flashback*~

I made my way to Adriana's house, I gave an evil smirk as I made my way round the back, 'jacob perez turn back' I kept telling myself, it didn't work soon enough I was making my way up the stairs to a room from what I could hear heavy breathing. I edged closer to her and just watched her sleep, she jumped up with shock and I stood perfectly still, for some reason she pulled the covers over her head and started mumbling, that's when it hit me.. HARD 'what am I doing?!!' I thought to myself. I made for the door.. Took one last look and slipped out. I really need to stop doing this.

Adriana P•O•V;

I still felt pretty shaken up, even if I did tell myself multiple times 'everything was ok' yeah I wish, I knew something was going on I just didn't know what. Soon enough it was 8:03, I hadn't moved from bed it felt as if I was..stuck.. I decided to text Prince, see if he could drive me to school, I almost didn't feel safe walking.

'Hey Prince, I was just wondering.. Could you drop me to school? Maybe?'

He replied within two minutes, 'of course I can babe, text you when I'm outside x'

When he called me babe it made my body tingle.. It felt good.

I took my shower, then walked back in my room with nothing but a towel on, 'I wish I looked different' I mumbled to myself whilst looking in the mirror, I sighed and got dressed.

I wore black high waisted shorts with spikes on them, my blue crop top and white VANS applied some light make-up with a little lip gloss. I had my hair down today, curly and long, I smiled.

Just then I received a text from prince..

'Hey babe, I'm outside' it read.

'Coming' I replied.

I grabbed my books put them in my backpack, picked up my keys and phone and a snack then made my way out the door, I saw prince in his white range rover hse lux, he got out and greeted me with that bear hug again, it made me weak at the knees.

He wore a long blue shirt, black jeans and white converse topped off with his 'famous' blacked out shades and a long chain.

"Looks like were made to match" he bit his lip at me.

"Maybe just a bit" I blushed.

We was still hugging when I felt someone burning into me with their eyes, 'not again' I thought, I let go and saw some people staring at us, I sighed with relief, Prince just stood laughing and hugged me again.