Secret!!!!!

When my alarm went off I quickly stopped the noise it was makeing before my parents woke up. I snuck into my sister and brothers bedroom and woke them up. Ready guys!? They yawned and said yes in a tiredly way. We are going to.......DO A PRANK! On mom and dad ok? Yeah what's the prank they both said at the same time which sometimes freaks me out. We got out the rubber snakes. And put them in our parents bedroom. Then I said we had to go back to bed. That morning we all woke up by hearing them scream and then automatically stopped. Me and the twins ran in there and said we pranked you good. Hahahaha we all started to laugh mom said that isn't funny. We all started to laugh again. We even had it on video Jacob said. We are going to put it on YouTube later. I said.
My mom looked at me and said I was going to meet my other sister tomorrow morning I have another one I said with a big smile she has blond long straight hair with blue eyes she is also your height my mother said and then giggled a little bit. I go and walk to my room when I notice someone in my room with a baby blue hoody I couldn't tell if it was a girl or guy but whatever it was it hopped out the window and was out of sight I then quickly go to my window and locked it I was to scared to tell anyone so I kept it to myself so I flopped on my bed and put my earbuds in and listened to some music to get my mind off of what I just saw. But then I see something stuck on the outside of the window so I open the window then I grab a small piece of paper but before I closed the window I see the person the was in my room I noticed it was a guy but I couldn't see his eyes just saw his mouth then he smiled....
I go to look at the piece of paper it says meet me Monday after school at 8:30 at the skate park.

Sorry such a short chapter its because im thinking about making another book going to be called creepypasta pranks but the only way I will be able to do the book is if you comment pranks for the creepypastas :) please comment pranks I really want to make this book