A real family :)

LIAMS POV
After the weekend on Monday I didn't see Lisa. I'm really worried about her.... When he walked into class his teacher decided to tell the class that Lisa had moved. Liam walked over to Mrs. Lumpy. Um Mrs. Lumpy can I talk to u for a second? They both walk out into the hall. Mrs. Lumpy do you by any chance know where Lisa moved to? After Liam got the address he left as fast as he could. I never got to say goodbye he thought to himself. So he called his parents and told them where he was going and why they agreed.

LISA POV
When I got to the house they said there names and all about them but at the end is what shocked me they were my actual family my real mom and my real sister Kelsey and brother jake and dad. I was so happy only if Liam were here it would be the happiest day of my life. We all ate dinner and had dessert. My family were rich tomorrow will be your first day at this school my mother said. After she said that the doorbell rang she opened the door as I saw who it was I fainted. When I woke up I saw my mom Liam and my dad. You are here but how come why? I couldnt live without saying goodbye Liam said. I got up and hugged him for a long time I started crying everyone ask why I was crying. It's because this is the best day of my life I have everyone I love here including Liam I blushed big time and so did he. Awe that's so sweet of you I love u to he said and the rest. We all group hugged. Mom can he stay here just for tonight please please please? Hmm sure but no- she was cut off by me saying omg mom don't even say it. xD Liam blushed and so did I once again. When we all went to bed my mom gave me a hug and kiss goodnight then said Liam could come in there with me so I and Liam didn't feel night lonely on the first night there. She told Liam that also then Liam came running into my bed and flops on the bed I burst into laughter. Shhh u got to be quite I said. We cuddled but we were not officially together yet. As I closed my eyes I peeked them open and saw Liam just staring at me. You look cute when u sleep he said. Ohh shut up I commanded. When I woke up I forgot it was school and woke up late. My mom came in and said I could stay home and get use to the new home. I ask mom can I still stay in my old school? Hmm well I'll have to think about it she said........ Well me and Liam spent the whole day together we ate ice cream watched movies. At the end of the day when he went to leave. He started to lean in (what was he leaning in for oh my gosh is this really happening) he grabbed me and kissed me like he has never kissed someone before. I was also kissing back. Mother came in and took a picture we automatically stopped. I'll keep that as a memory of your first kiss. Before I could say anything. He said it's ok I've never kissed anyone before either.
Mother asked if I liked him when he left I was honest and said yes I have for a very long time. Then she said you may still go to that school but you would have to wake up extra early my love. I can't wait to surprise kiss him at school if I have the guts........
After that day I went to bed it was spring break so I didn't have school for a week. Well me and my actual family went shopping hey Kelsey and Jacob wanna do something fun tonight but we can't tell anyone ok I whispered into there ears. After we got done shopping we came home it took an out to get all the stuff inside and out of the bags. When I went to bed i set my alarm for the thing we were doing later tonight. Kelsey and Jacob came in my room and asked what we were doing and when tonight Ohh I'll wake you up I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well I hope u like this chapter sorry this chapter was short but I need ideas and sorry I haven't posted in months been busy. Comment questions or ideas happy spring break :) Ohh I forgot to mention Kelsey is 11 and Jacob is 11 they are twins xD. Comment what you think they are going to do that night hmmm?