Wwwhhhaaattt?!?!?

LISA POV
It's the next morning mom woke me up and introduced me to my other sister that was a lil older then me and she was staying the night at a friends so I havnt met her yet. I go down stairs to see a girl sitting on the couch she walked up to me and said Hi I'm Rosie im also 15 what about you? I'm Lisa and im 14. I stood quite not knowing what to say.
What do you like to do? Rosie asked then smiled. Ohh um I like to listen to music and hang with friends that's mostly what I like to do. I then think should I tell her no and then shook off that thought. What about you ? I asked Ohh you know stuff she said with a creepy smile. We talked and talked laughed and laughed till our stomachs hurt. Then we ate dinner together it was a weekend we were already like best friends we told each other everything or atleast I thought.....
I woke up Hearing a bang at 4:35 AM I go to Rosie's room and see her trying to get inside from the window I helped her in and then I saw she had cuts and bruises and then had a big gash in her arm. WHAT HAPPENED!!! I asked Rosie in a cracking voice. Oh uh um I- she was cut off by mom coming in and asking what was going on Rosie said she was going out her window to see the stars on the roof and when she came back in she tripped and cut her arm on the broken glass on the window. But I knew that she was lying I can see the hurt in her eyes. Mom turned to me and asked why was I in there so I said I heard a bang and came in here... Ok well you girls need to go back to sleep mom said in a tiring voice. I started to walk to my room until mom went back to bed then as I turn to go to Rosie's room she is standing right there in front of me before I could scream she covered my mouth. What really happened I asked u already heard the story! A she said in an angry voice. I know that's not true I start and then I see even more hurt in her eyes they start to water up. When people cry I don't know what to say or do to make them feel better so I just stare not knowing what to do as she cries. What really happened? I asked in a very soft voice so she would feel a little more comfortable. She just turns and whispers like somone is close to us that she can't tell me because- then she says ssshhhh u have to get out I don't want what happened to me to happen to you!
I go out and as I go out she locks the door I lean my ear against it and hear rough whispers but I don't knows who's talking. So I walk to my room and flop on my bed curled to the bear Liam gave me when we were 8 and all I could do is think what was Rosie talking about what did she mean by she doesn't want what happened to her to happen to me?!? I wake up from my alarm at 6:30 in the morning for school. I go down stairs and see the twins going for their bus see you later I say to them. And closed the door I put my clothes on and brushed my teeth an hair. I walked down stairs to see Rosie slowly picking up her spoon up and eating the cereal. Haii are you ok I asked I must have scared her because she flinched knocking the bowl of cereal over she turns to me and her face gets red and she cools herself down before she could yell at me. Yes I'm okay she said. About last nigh- before I finished that last word she turned to me and said SHUT UP. Don't talk about it here it's unsafe! She turned and yelled Ohh shit we missed the bus!!! I turned and said you mean you missed the bus and laughed. What do you mean she turned in shock your not going to school? She asked oh no I'm going to school but it will be my old school but I'm going to be late anyways to I said Rosie mumbles I'll just walk to school under her breath. She turns to me with a scared look and turns to go out the door wait I grabbed her arm I'll walk with you to your school I say with a smile. That's a bad idea Rosie said as she turned and ran out the door I'll walk by myself and I followed but I was quite so she wouldn't know I followed her then I see these four guys come up behind her not noticing me and push her. I didn't know what to do i went to ketch up with them but they were gone and so was Rosie.
*
*
*
*
* HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
HAII GUYS HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE UPDATED BUT IM VERY SORRY FOR THAT! I JUST HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO IVE BEEN SO BUSY THIS SUMMER BUT YEAH!!